Recent content by Drarky

1. Drarky

Got a cool vanity character? See it used in the State of the Game Banner!

A somewhat simple vanity set, but it's usually what I got with.
  2. Drarky

tModLoader Chen's Gradius Mod

Alright, it was my mistake. We didn't realize that we have to had the same type in a row in order to use (I was trying to use type Freeze alongside other types, which is why it didn't work). On another topic, are the Bacterion Bullets supposed to do those insane amounts of damage? After we...
  3. Drarky

tModLoader Chen's Gradius Mod

I would like to ask, maybe I'm missing something, but I can't seem to equip any Options except for the first tier? I tried equipping one Third and Second on my character, but neither of them seemed to work. I gave them to a friend of mine, and he seemed to be able to equip the first and second...
  4. Drarky

tModLoader Elemental Unleash - Bluemagic's Endgame Bosses Mod

The link to the Spirit of Purity's theme is broken, it would be nice if it was fixed. Thanks!
  5. Drarky

tModLoader Class Based RPG Mod

This has probably been reported already, but some of the skills don't work properly on multiplayer, such as Savage's damage over time, and sometimes the Explorer skill randomly doesn't work
  6. Drarky

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I'm sorry for being an annoyance, but the question I gave was not answered: Are there spots for spriters here?
  7. Drarky

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Are spriters still needed? This mod looks awesome already and I would like to help on it in some way.~
  8. Drarky

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

That's... a pretty terrible concept for an armor if you ask me. The Pearlstone would be so easy to grind early on that you could get it early HM. And the slow movement wouldn't really matter when you consider that Wings are a mandatory thing in HM anyway. It's a no-no in every single way I look...
  9. Drarky

Did you update the Mod from the Browser in Terraria? If the answer is yes, then that's probably the reason. Sometimes the download itself goes wrong, and the game's data becomes crazy. Delete the mod and re-download it, preferably the manual version. It has happened to me a lot of times, but...
  10. Drarky

Funnily enough, in my very first playthrough of Expert, I got a RoD in the very first Chaos Elemental I killed. It was such a wonderful day. Shame that it hasn't happened ever since. On another note: I'm really looking forward to see the healer class in action, it's looking like an amazing new...
  11. Drarky

Wavebank Lollipop's Wavebanks

Hello there! I would love to request a wavebank for the Kirby soundtrack in general. Here's the list of songs that I would like to be included in it. A friend of mine will have the ZIP with the entire list in MP3 format, so we'll be waiting for the PM Looking forward to see some...
  12. Drarky

Ok I'm finally being able to tell the results on my experiments with the healing class items. -Yes, they work. The staff of, however, doesn't outright give to your ally the buff. Instead, their cursor gets the circle thing and after they pass them around their char, they get the buff for around...
  13. Drarky

Tell a debuff that has caused your death

On Fire! just when I thought I was lucky for surviving that fall into the lava. The next 3 seconds for it to kill me are painful to wait.
  14. Drarky

I think a Healer/Support class is an amazing idea. Back when the late game armor for mage was Spectre Hood/Mask, I with a friend separated our jobs, with one playing as the healer with AoE spells and sustained damage, and the other being the damage dealer with a lot of burst. Support classes are...
  15. Drarky

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

If you manage to make switching weapons I got 3 suggestions to make, that I would love to see. -Monado Sword.- A rather traditional melee weapon, that can switch between 6 different stat changes: Normal, Jump, Speed, Shield, Buster and Smash Jump would make you floatier, reduce falling damage...
Back
Top Bottom