Recent content by drb

1. drb

Drawings & Paintings [Taking Requests] Budding Artist - Profile Pictures

Jesus. It's been like three years and I totally forgot about this. I can't believe I thought that quality of art belonged on the internet haha Anyways, I finished it. It still doesn't belong on the internet, but it's about the principle. http://imgur.com/a/ug9CTRV EDIT: Based on your profile...
  2. drb

I've just been SO busy. I can start Friday, if I forget please remind me. I had some issues with layers where I had to restart everything because transparency was not working properly because I forgot to set the color layer to hybrid mode.
  3. drb

Thanks! I drew shroomite armor in my own style then I asked Pinelord to draw it in his style.

Thanks! I drew shroomite armor in my own style then I asked Pinelord to draw it in his style.
  4. drb

Weapons & Equip Ore Dye

5. drb

How do I make gifs?

There's a program called Gimp which I've heard is good but hard to use. Sorry if I'm vague, I've never actually used Gimp.
  6. drb

Terreria drawing with eye

Cool. I really like the veins. I'm just imagining the teacher's face when she sees it XD
  7. drb

Ok, I'll be sure to add the art to the front page. I am a tiny bit familiar with Bisharp. I played a bit of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (The new one) and I remembered that he was a bad guy and that he looks like a samuri dude with axes for a rib cage. When I draw him I'm going to use a reference...
  8. drb

Weapons & Equip More Early Mode Weapon Diversity!

Yeah, I like that idea. Choosing which one would be cool as it would let you orient your character from the start. It would help the annoying "Pick Trick" where you mine and attack at the same time with your copper pick.
  9. drb

Weapons & Equip Destruction Boots: A series of tinkers for utility and combat

I like this a LOT. We have 2 final boots. Frostspark and Lava waders. I always thought they needed more variety. I support
  10. drb

Weapons & Equip More Early Mode Weapon Diversity!

I support 50%. I like the idea of these weapons, it's just I kind of don't like the chance to spawn with one and I also don't like the crafting recipes. And I totally agree- early game needs a little more variety. The point of early game is that most weapons are similar, but they are usually too...
  11. drb

It's okay to request now. I am making a list/queue that I will finish top to bottom once I can get the software working.
  12. drb

EDIT: The software I used just stopped using pen pressure and now everything I draw looks terrible. I'm going to have to find a new one, sorry for the even bigger delay. I promise I will finish them ASAP once I can get it working or once I find another program I can use. (Any recommendations...
  13. drb

I'm starting to make these gifs, they take a lot longer but look way better. Thank you for being patient and putting up with my slowness :D
  14. drb

I'll have him drawn hopefully by today. I'll try, but I've never drawn a shark. Wish me luck! (p.s. it may be finished by tomorrow or today)
Back
Top Bottom