Recent content by Dreamtree

1. Dreamtree

NPCs & Enemies [NPC Suggestion] The Trapper! Aka "Suck at invasions? She's your girl!"

Hmmm. please consider some turret style traps. I love the four summoned turrets...
  2. Dreamtree

NPCs & Enemies More NPC quests

More quests... how about the traveling merchant gives you quests to find specific items?
  3. Dreamtree

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Homage to Castle in the sky (movie)

I've seen sky Islands and thought oh cool close enough... I recently became more inspired. Homage to the Robots of the sky kingdom Version one. A npc sort of like the robot we already have... meh... Version two. a summoning weapon that brings that fighting force to our side. Need I remind...
  4. Dreamtree

NPCs & Enemies Improving NPC+more of them.

I love building houses. It just those empty rooms feel so empty. Remember having a npc follow you would be optional. Ahem, I hope they would have a few funny things to say as well. Skeleton merchant has great stuff to say :) Recruiting them would very optional.
  5. Dreamtree

Sprites Sky Crystals (Alternate Floating Island)

I like the concept of floating crystals... Thinking of crystals that make Islands float. Castle in the sky is a movie that has just that... Please look it up and be inspired. I'm inspired enough to make my own suggestion! :D Should I do that? Example I can think of a minion, a magic weapon...
  6. Dreamtree

NPCs & Enemies Improving NPC+more of them.

Improving NPC Give every NPC the ability to follow you. (Edit; I mean like you can ask them to follow you. example, bring the nurse with while exploring and she heals you.) Consider allowing them to improve defense and health. Like do a quest so that the guide has more HP. Make tools to...
  7. Dreamtree

Terraria: Otherworld You're Gonna Need a Bigger Boat: The Ocean Biome in Terraria: Otherworld

I hope we can get otherworld sometime 2017... Terraria 1.3.5 would be pretty good though. The more stuff they can practice in old style Terraria the better otherworld will be right? Which will come first; KH3, HL3 or T:OW? A very good question!
  8. Dreamtree

Terraria: Otherworld You're Gonna Need a Bigger Boat: The Ocean Biome in Terraria: Otherworld

Glad to see the ocean biome isn't being ignored. I hope every biome gets some love :)
  9. Dreamtree

Terraria: Otherworld Terraria: Otherworld - An Update

I would like more information about the game. Sheesh, we have waited so long.
  10. Dreamtree

PC 1.3.1 Release Date!

By the time I get home the update and changelog will be out... One thing to look forward to after work :)
  11. Dreamtree

PC 1.3.1 Release Date!

I won't be able to sit down and really play 1.3.1 until Tuesday... Looking forward to that. I think I will start a whole new world and character as I haven't played in some time etc.
  12. Dreamtree

PC 1.3.1 Release Date!

I must do this :D
  13. Dreamtree

PC 1.3.1 Release Date!

:D 18th today. 22nd, here we come...
  14. Dreamtree

PC 1.3.1 Release Date!

:D I'm very excited for this update release.
  15. Dreamtree

3DS Frost Moon & More Coming Soon to Terraria on 3DS!!!

Thank you. I wish the thread was edited to include that information... Has it been? I haven't checked...
Back
Top Bottom