Recent content by Dreken

1. Dreken

Terraria: Journey's End Vanity Contest Winners!

Yeah I know I'm just commenting right now but those are pretty cool, I love the two plague doctor inspired ones but that fourth one, that floret protector is so sick !! For the plaguebringer, I hope we'll keep the flames, especially if we can see them without having to wear the hood.
  2. Dreken

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

I'm wondering... How long does the Stardust guardian punches ? The clip shows that he stops hitting after ending the life of the bone lee... That would be cool but I don't think he's gonna strike moon lord infinitely until he dies xD
  3. Dreken

Story Manga - Horizon of Terazia

Ahah maybe one day. I know I decided to upload the first chapter on mangadraft when its done to receive people opinion about it. Maybe I can do an english version as well. Can't tell when since my paging work is very bad for now (I know all artists are defeatists but whatever ^^). All I can tell...
  4. Dreken

Story Manga - Horizon of Terazia

Hi Everyone, For those who didn't read my presentation, I'm Dreken also known as Decyoshi, Akira Dorekan or Nox, 21yo. I'm a french artist aiming to become mangaka in a near future and I want to present you my biggest project I began creating 12 years ago as a multiverse at this time named The...
  5. Dreken

PC Presentation of an unbridled madman, Dreken

Thank you nice to meet you former_lurker. I try to hide the most of my project but I think I could show some stuff I already post on other social media and some synopsis, why not I didn't thought about it at all. ^^ I think also about some upgrades for the vanilla terraria, especially as I am a...
  6. Dreken

Thanks ! Nice to meet you too !
  7. Dreken

Oh Thanks and that would be a cool idea, the wolf and the dragon ^^
  8. Dreken

Hey everyone, my name's Dreken also named Akira Dorekan or DrekenX1 and I've been playing Terraria for several years now, my primary interest is drawing as I want to become a mangaka, creating a whole universe under the name Horizon of Terazia. For more details, I discovered Terraria back in...
Back
Top Bottom