Recent content by DrIgnispirus

1. DrIgnispirus

Terraria State of the Game - January 2024

What? You don't need the Hallow to fight the Destroyer. You just need it to be night time.
  2. DrIgnispirus

Hot Topic How Did You Come Across Terraria?

I came across TotalBiscuit and Jesse Cox's playthrough of Terraria on YouTube in 2015. The playthrough was already a few years old when I saw it (they started playing not long after 1.0 came out, and their playthrough was mostly 1.0 - 1.1), but it made me wonder what it would be like to play it...
  3. DrIgnispirus

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

Check out this nice, open, easy-to-manoeuvre-in Golem chamber:
  4. DrIgnispirus

On which side of Hell do you spawn the Wall of Flesh?

The option I would actually choose isn't available. I normally try to spawn the WoF roughly in the middle of the underworld - that way, if it decides to go a different direction to the one I'm expecting, it doesn't cause me too much trouble.
  5. DrIgnispirus

How Many Of You Fight The Destroyer First?

I haven't done a ranged class playthrough yet, but if I did I would take the second option (destroyer first so I can get the megashark).
  6. DrIgnispirus

How Many Of You Fight The Destroyer First?

I fight the Destroyer first. If I'm doing a melee class playthrough, I do it so I can craft the Light Disc to fight The Twins and Skeletron Prime. If I'm not restricting my weapon choices, I do it so I can have the megashark to fight The Twins and Skeletron Prime.
  7. DrIgnispirus

Map-Farm Rod of Discord farm - based on the design by Khaios

The Steam Workshop page has the file. If that doesn't work for you: here is the file.
  8. DrIgnispirus

Your favirote following pet

Mine is the electric bunny, because of the cool lightning effect when it has to catch up to you.
  9. DrIgnispirus

When did you first get/play terraria?

Late July of 2015, not long after 1.3 was released. I've been doing a playthrough of the game once every few months since I started playing, which has added up to nearly 3000 hours.
  10. DrIgnispirus

Terraria State of the Game - July 2023

I'm pretty sure it's on one platform, but with a different UI layout in each picture.
  11. DrIgnispirus

Since when can you place sinks on bookcases?

Yeah, I checked after I posted and it doesn't seem like most furniture items or crafting stations can be placed on top of bookcases. It seems like it's probably not intended.
  12. DrIgnispirus

Since when can you place sinks on bookcases?

Your image doesn't work. Probably because the top of the bookcase counts as a solid flat surface.
  13. DrIgnispirus

Terraria State of the Game - June 2023

They can't, due to various legal issues.
  14. DrIgnispirus

Terraria State of the Game - June 2023

"Workshop" is a Steam thing.
Back
Top Bottom