Recent content by DrizzleDaze

1. DrizzleDaze

I really thought you were going to be in the finalists because your submission was amazing. I...

I really thought you were going to be in the finalists because your submission was amazing. I sympathize with the corruption as well, and I would have 100% voted for yours. Don't get discouraged as I have, it was great.
  2. DrizzleDaze

Thank you! :D I really liked yours too, the Stardancer one. I like the design :>

Thank you! :D I really liked yours too, the Stardancer one. I like the design :>
  3. DrizzleDaze

Yeah! I do pixel art c: tysm!

Yeah! I do pixel art c: tysm!
  4. DrizzleDaze

Journey's End Vanity Contest!

I’ve been playing 1000+ hours of Terraria and this is getting really exciting! This is the first time, (like many people) I’ve had enough courage to enter a contest like this one. Now that the release date is out I cannot wait c: Good luck to you all who submitted! Can’t wait for the...
  5. DrizzleDaze

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★ ☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Starderial Mage *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ゚+*:;;:* Vanity Set *:;;:*+゚ ☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆ ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★ Heya! My name is DrizzleDaze, you can also call me Emm and I've been playing Terraria for most of my life. (I have older brothers who got me...
Back
Top Bottom