Recent content by jzure

1. jzure

Other Art Aiflynn's Sprites and Vanity Sets

I was wondering if you can help make the man at the bottom as a vanity pls
  2. jzure

Builds DarkArtist's Creations

Your builds are great! I'd like to know what the vanities that are shown are wearing. If you don't mind...
  3. jzure

Official Behind the scenes of Journey's End - A Q&A with the Programmers and Artists of Terraria

Why is 1.4 the final update? Any tips for doing pixel art?
  4. jzure

CC Creation Compendium #83

I've wondered occasionally what each letter represents in the title. They're all built like bosses but some of them I don't know what they are. Does anyone know what all the letters represent?
  5. jzure

Hot Topic Terrarians, Show us your Custom Vanity Sets

Dark's Danger Hair Style #147 - Blonde Leinfors' Hair Protector - Black Dye Jim's Breastplate - Black Dye Crystal Assassin Pants - Black Dye Safeman's Blanket Cape - Black Dye Shark Tooth Necklace - Black Dye Diamond Ring - Black Dye Toolbelt - Silver and Black Dye Yoraiz0r's Scowl
  6. jzure

Red's Mask I just came up with what came to mind with the name but here is the vanity: Hair Style #71 - Dark Red to make it look somewhat like a hood Mime Mask - Black and White Dye Leinfors' Excessive Style - Red and Silver Dye Space Creature Pants - Brown and Black Dye Hunter Cloak - Red...
  7. jzure

My Main Vanity Cobalt Mask - Black and White Dye Leinfors’ Excessive Style - Blue and Black Dye Dark Artist’s Leggings - Black and White Dye Yoyo Glove - Silver and Black Dye Yoraiz0r’s Spell - Blue and Black Dye Leinfors’ Prehensile Cloak - Blue Dye Yoraiz0r’s Scowl
  8. jzure

Nea from DbD(Dead by Daylight) Style 2: Hair Style 130 - Black Skin Color - Vanilla Eye Color - Blue Beanie - Silver and Black Dye Shirt - Dark Green Bracelet - Gray Pants - Black Shoes - Light Gray Treasure Magnet - Silver Dye
  9. jzure

I don’t know what to call it but it looks cool... Moon Lord Mask - Void Dye Spider Breastplate - Bright Brown Dye Spooky Leggings - Black Dye Diamond Ring - Bright Teal Dye Tsunami in a Bottle - Bright Teal Dye Bone Wings - Brown Dye Panic Necklace - Bright Teal Dye
  10. jzure

Aiflynn and DarkLordViper's Vanity Workshop

Can you guys make more frost vanities please I really like those and love to see more!
  11. jzure

This is my pack of the Celestial Elementals. Stardust Elemental Stardust Helmet, Fossil Plate, Djinn's Curse, Fire Gauntlet, Jellyfish Necklace, Crowno's Wings - all Stardust Dye Solar Elemental Solar Flare Helmet, Vortex Breastplate, Cenx's Wings, Fire Gauntlet, Ankh Shield - all Solar Dye...
  12. jzure

Here's my custom vanity. I call it the Martian Summoner. Martian Costume Mask - No Dye Diamond Robe - Martian Dye Feral Claws - Bright Silver Dye Sweetheart Necklace - Cyan and Silver Dye Monk's Belt - Cyan and Silver Dye Mothron Wings - Martian Dye
  13. jzure

Oh that looks nice! What did you use?
  14. jzure

Again, I've made another Vanity. This vanity is a reference to L4D2 (Left 4 Dead 2), Nick. Hair Style #116 - Black Eskimo Coat - Sky Blue and Silver Dye Jungle Pants - Brown and Silver Dye Diamond Ring - Reflective Gold Dye
  15. jzure

Here's a Vanity that comes from Fortnite; The Reaper. Hair Style #61 - Black Fallen Tuxedo Shirt - Silver and Black Dye Fallen Tuxedo Pants - Black and White Dye
Back
Top Bottom