DRKV's Recent Activity

1. DRKV liked gamax92's post in the thread TML GOG Patch for 1.3.5.3/0.10.1.5.

It seemed a little weird for GOG owners to not be able to use mods on the newest version despite how little changes needed to be made....

Apr 21, 2019 at 9:19 PM
  2. DRKV replied to the thread tModLoader MechTransfer - Item translocation and more....

That's not really bug. Currently tModLoader does not support the GOG version of terraria.

Apr 18, 2019 at 10:55 AM
  3. DRKV replied to the thread tModLoader MechTransfer - Item translocation and more....

Does this happen consistently when MechTransfer is enabled? This seems more like an issue with tModLoader to me.

Apr 18, 2019 at 7:12 AM
  4. DRKV replied to the thread Terraria Modded Worlds Broken???.

Looks like another case of this issue: Cannot load world or make new ones

Apr 17, 2019 at 10:40 AM
  5. DRKV replied to the thread tModLoader MechTransfer - Item translocation and more....

I am really glad you are interested in my mod, but please stop nagging me to do things. Currently I am busy with my studies and I have...

Apr 16, 2019 at 4:42 PM
  6. DRKV replied to the thread tModLoader MechTransfer - Item translocation and more....

Because I don't have the time, nor the patientice to do so. :) I also don't really think it would be all that necessary. This mod isn't...

Apr 15, 2019