DRKV's Recent Activity

1. DRKV replied to the thread tModLoader Skyblock Mod.

Hello! I am the one responsible for MechTransfer. :) The issue is due to the fact that Skyblock calls Item.NewItem inside of...

Feb 16, 2019 at 3:07 PM
  2. DRKV replied to the thread tModLoader MechTransfer - Item translocation and more....

Well, in a way it is my mod... The way I am doing extraction is not something that would normally happen in vanilla, so it's not very...

Feb 16, 2019 at 2:43 PM
  3. DRKV replied to the thread tModLoader MechTransfer - Item translocation and more....

Are you using some kind of mod, that adds new extractable items? I can't quite tell what item you are extractinating in the gif. Though...

Feb 16, 2019 at 2:19 PM
  4. DRKV replied to the thread tModLoader MechTransfer - Item translocation and more....

That's interesting... Can you post a gif or screenshot of this happening?

Feb 16, 2019 at 1:21 PM
  5. DRKV replied to the thread tModLoader MechTransfer - Item translocation and more....

I believe that has been suggested before. Unfortunately, this would be pretty much impossible to do well. The opening of bags is tied...

Feb 13, 2019 at 11:14 AM
  6. DRKV replied to the thread tModLoader MechTransfer - Item translocation and more....

Thank you, that would be awsome. Some guy over on Github said he was working on some new sprites, but I haven't heard anything from him...

Feb 11, 2019 at 7:09 AM
  7. DRKV liked ekinator's post in the thread PC Pixel box display.

[IMG] Visualized by the MechScope mod. Short answer is: you absolutely have to make the pattern come from a single gate. in the...

Feb 10, 2019