Recent content by DRMAJORI

1. DRMAJORI

Did I do anything wrong?

I never thought of doing that!
  2. DRMAJORI

Did I do anything wrong?

Thank you for your reply. I visited the terraria fishing wiki, and the stuff on there are really helpful. And the thing is, you can only get the pocket guide through completing the fishing quests which I'm currently unable to do.
  3. DRMAJORI

Favorite/Best Expert mode exclusive item

I think I'm in the wrong forum. I'm a mobile player. ~:D
  4. DRMAJORI

Did I do anything wrong?

Thank you for giving me the tips. I believe my fishing spots have enough water, I use the drill containment to dig up a pretty big hole and filled it with water buckets, and I'm pretty sure I was in the right biomes, but I could be wrong. I had the sitting duck pole, used master bait (sounds a...
  5. DRMAJORI

Did I do anything wrong?

I've been trying so hard to do fishing quests in an expert hardmode world, with pretty much all the fishing-related items (Except the ones you get from the Angler) and still not hooking a single quest fish. I think I'm in the right biomes for the quest fishes that the angler said. I can spend 3...
  6. DRMAJORI

Hot Topic Terrarians, Show us your Custom Vanity Sets

Yrimir set from Frost Moon video?
  7. DRMAJORI

Hot Topic What is your favorite Terraria boss?.

Moon Lord. And no explanation is needed.
  8. DRMAJORI

Favorite/Best Expert mode exclusive item

In my opinion, Demon Heart is definitely on the top. It's necessary in both early hard mode and until endgame. An extra accessory slot really helps if you're a mage class; in fact all classes. For example, If you equip sorcerer's emblem, celestial cuffs, lightning boots, Ankh Shield, and a wing...
  9. DRMAJORI

Mobile What do you guys love about Terraria?

I've been playing Terraria for 7 years, and no matter how many times I finished the game, I still cannot get enough of this game. What I like the most about Terraria is the nostalgia, it's that feeling you get when you create a brand new character and enter a new world, just like how it feels...
  10. DRMAJORI

Artificial Biome Making Guide

How long did it take you to build that:eek:
Back
Top Bottom