Droid15.24.3

Hello, Droid15.24.3 .^. here, most call me Droid. I have been on the forums since around the time Terraria was released. I once dabbled in making mods, and spend most of my time here playing a character on "The Island" RP. Sometimes I hold raffles and chat with the friends that I made here. I also love the art people make here! So yeah, that should cover the important bits.
Birthday
Jan 21, 1995 (Age: 29)
Re-Logic Games Owned
  1. Terraria: PC
  2. Terraria: PS3/Vita
  3. Terraria: Playstation 4
  4. Pixel Privateers
Occupation
Droid, Infiltrator, Mechanical Taco

Contact

Email Address
[email protected]

Signature

Regnil Slade [The Island: 1-2] (Site down)
Regnil Slade [The Island: 3] (Site down, using backup page)
Regnil Slade [The Island: 4-5] (Threads closed)
Regnil Slade [The Island: 6] (Threads closed)
Name: Al' Xulfest

Appearance:
Western Style - 4 legs, 2 horns, 2 wings, 2 bladed scales that run along the end of his tail.
Iridescent Scales - Dominant hue shifts with current element. (Red > Bronze > Gold > Green > Light Green > Cyan > Blue > White or Black)
Height - 14 ft.
Length - 18 ft.
Weight - 1,400 lbs.

Backstory:
Al' Xulfest, is the descendant of a long fallen nation of Dragons, feared and envied for their natural ability to wield many elemental powers. That power came with a weakness however, hunters could prepare ahead of time based on the color of their scales and exploited it, wiping nearly the whole species from the land. Some learned arcane magics to inhibit this limitation. Being born after the fall of his nation, he was taught by one such survivor and knows general spells in most spheres of magic.

Personality:
May come off as aloof at first, but has a rather inquisitive nature and prefers to observe someone for a moment before an introduction. He is otherwise stoic in most situations and may even poke fun at those he becomes close to.

Powers:
Prismatic Shift - Elemental abilities/resistances shift every day. (Fire > Earth > Lightning > Plant > Air > Ice > Water > Light or Dark)
General Magery - Entry level to lower moderate spells for all commonly known schools of magic.

Other:
Wishes to have his own kingdom and to perhaps take his nation back some day.

Quests:
- Slay the Hunters of the region (In progress/Short Term)
- Assist the Dragon Rider duo on their mission (In progress/Short Term)
- Seek the Mage's Tower (In progress/Short Term)
- Gain Retainers (Inactive)
- Raise an Army (Inactive/Long Term)
- Build/Claim a Castle (Inactive/Long Term)
- Defeat the Steel Wingless Dragon (Cancelled)

People Known:
- ??? (Jackalorus Von Kraal/Jackalore): Strange kin of fire.
- ??? (Trebonth): A cyan hatchling with fur.
- Defure: One-Eyed Dragon with lightning magic. (On a mission)
- Juniper: Dragon Rider. (On a mission)
- ???(Aggron): Steel Wingless Dragon.
- Cyrill: Strange kin of ice from another planet. Daughter of an Elder Ice Dragon father and a Human mother.
Droid57.33.1 β (CSβ)
Lvl:1 - XP:0 - XP to next LVL: 100 - Gold: 100
Health: 500/500 | Mana: 300/300 - Status: Fully Operational
Summary: A β class combat droid that was created by a mercenary organization to fight in a proxy war. Once the war ended, they were either sold off, or scrapped for parts. 57.33.1 was fortunate enough to be the former. Its new owner tinkered, upgraded, and added some personal touches. This person taught the faceless entity about the world and would eventually nickname it CSβ. During the catastrophe, the droid would protect them, at least until they fell to an unknown illness. Droid57.33.1 β, without anyone to protect, would eventually wander off. Several months later, they went to Wilkin City. A carbon steel humanoid that was built for combat. It is powered and maintained by a mana processor that allows periodic casts of minor spells to prevent corrosion. It has a gunmetal grey finish and glowing green markings. It's audio output was synthesized using the voice of a high ranking military officer. Basic propulsion jets allow for short bursts of movement and elevation.
Str: 7 - Dex: 7 - Vit: 9 - Mag: 2
Utility Abilities/Skills: Acrobat, Detection, Combat Experience
Special Ability: Floating Blades
Floating blades deploy from the user and attack nearby opponents for 1 + (Lv x .5) turns. Takes 3 turns to recharge.
Inventory: Training Weapon: Retractable Arm Blades {C} Ten (10) Physical Damage. Weapon Accuracy: 10" (Installed)
Mana Processor {C} A standard mana conversion unit. (Installed)
2x Floating Blades {C} Five (5) Physical Damage. Weapon Accuracy: 5" (Installed)
[Droid15.24.3's Random Raffles](Closed) Archive | Insert questions here: Ask Droid Anything

Trophies

1. 0

Like a plank of driftwood tossed on the watery main...

You've been here five whole years drifting and growing, surely you've become quite the big Fishron in the pond?
  2. 0

Putting Down Roots

You've been here four whole years and, like a flower, made the forum more beautiful with your presence.
  3. 0

This is....Terraria!

500 posts, huh? Your fingers must be pretty tired by now....
  4. 0

Chiliad!

Content you have posted has attracted a positive reaction score of 100.
  5. 0

I Have Many Leather-Bound Books....

1,095 days is a long time, indeed....and that's how long you've been a member of our Community!
  6. 0

Good Terrarian Samaritan

You are a generous and joyous giver! You have donated prizes/money to either a community contest or to a charity event.
  7. 0

Loot 'em Up!

Hey there Privateer! Thank you for taking a Crew with you into an unknown Galaxy full of adventure! (Awarded for indicating that you own Pixel Privateers)
  8. 0

The Fabric of Our Lives...

Two years as a Terrarian! Thanks for your continued support!
  9. 0

Alert the Paparazzi!

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  10. 0

Origami!

Happy Paper Anniversary! You've been a member of the Terrarian Community for a full year!
  11. 0

Terraria: The world that has been pulled over your eyes...

The Terrariatrix has you! With 100 messages posted, it's too late to turn back now!
  12. 0

You like me...you really, really like me....

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  13. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
  14. 0

Certifiably Terrarian

You are a True Terrarian! (Awarded for indicating that you own Terraria)
  15. 0

Like a sauna in here....

Link your Steam account to your forum account.
Back
Top Bottom