Recent content by DroNNI

1. DroNNI

Hi Redigit, I saw that update 1.4.5 will be delayed. So, when will the launcher arrive to play...

Hi Redigit, I saw that update 1.4.5 will be delayed. So, when will the launcher arrive to play the old versions? Will the end of 2024 arrive? :P
  2. DroNNI

It's that, Porkey Minch. :cool:

It's that, Porkey Minch. :cool:
  3. DroNNI

Redigit, is the launcher still coming out? :happy::cool:

Redigit, is the launcher still coming out? :happy::cool:
  4. DroNNI

@Redigit🌳 Thanks for answering me, i love your game, and will be very cool if have the...

@Redigit🌳 Thanks for answering me, i love your game, and will be very cool if have the possibility to play in older versions. <3
  5. DroNNI

Hi @Redigit🌳 , i think you don't see my comment :p, do you still consider creating the launcher...

Hi @Redigit🌳 , i think you don't see my comment :p, do you still consider creating the launcher to play in any version? stylishtree
  6. DroNNI

Hi Redigit, remember me? Are you still considering creating the launcher for the game? xd :cool:

Hi Redigit, remember me? Are you still considering creating the launcher for the game? xd :cool:
  7. DroNNI

Oh, long story...

Oh, long story...
  8. DroNNI

[MEDIA]

9. DroNNI

Have you already played this game? Super fun, highly recommend. [ATTACH] [MEDIA]

Have you already played this game? Super fun, highly recommend.
  10. DroNNI

Steam version.

Steam version.
  11. DroNNI

When Redigit put the launcher on Terraria, i will give 4 copies of Terraria in the forum, in...

When Redigit put the launcher on Terraria, i will give 4 copies of Terraria in the forum, in comemoration! :cool:
  12. DroNNI

At this point in the championship, I just want a launcher, whatever it is... I'll be very happy...

At this point in the championship, I just want a launcher, whatever it is... I'll be very happy with that.
  13. DroNNI

[ATTACH]

14. DroNNI

Redigit, thanks for considering creating a launcher.

Redigit, thanks for considering creating a launcher.
Back
Top Bottom