Recent content by Drosser

1. Drosser

Terraria and Redigit banned from Google for no reasons

Man, I feel for Red. I'd be a walking mass of anxiety losing access to so much stuff. I don't know how he's not screaming. And we haven't seen how livid Cenx might be. You know what they say about couples: They share the good and the bad together.
  2. Drosser

Journey's End Vanity Contest - Finalists & Voting Instructions

I'm a simple man. I voted for the Glowing Bug three times. Cute little glowing bug in a deep, dark cavern. A true spelunker's choice.
  3. Drosser

Steam Autumn Sale & Steam Awards Nominations: Terraria 50% Off!

I'd really like to know who did that picture. It's a nice build.
  4. Drosser

Terraria State of the Game: November 2019

I've known for at least half a year that 2019 wasn't feasible. I'm not even disappointed at the "delay". Considering what we'll be getting and that we still get it before the other platforms? We're still winners. Take your time and make it right. You're still leagues better than other developers...
  5. Drosser

Hollow Knight vanity?

What don't you like about Hollow Knight? Is it the Metroidvania genre, difficult boss fights, some other gameplay element/mechanic?
  6. Drosser

Re-Logic Teams with Animegami Studios for the Terraria Biome Series Resin Statues!

Not sure what's puzzling Re-Logic more at this point: Thinking of where--in their limited space--to put the statues and biome sets, where they're getting the money to splurge on them, or if they can get away with filing it as a "business expense" under their taxes?
  7. Drosser

Re-Logic Teams with Animegami Studios for the Terraria Biome Series Resin Statues!

O Kind and Merciful Gods, I love that 1.4 teaser. You guys really don't skimp out on the icing for the cake.
  8. Drosser

@TheWorfer27 Most likely because they are either older than others and self conscious about it...

@TheWorfer27 Most likely because they are either older than others and self conscious about it OR much younger than others; self conscious about it, again.
  9. Drosser

Bike riding after the rain. It's going to be dirty!

Bike riding after the rain. It's going to be dirty!
  10. Drosser

Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday, ninjakai03! Happy birthday to you!

Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday, ninjakai03! Happy birthday to you!
  11. Drosser

CANT FIND JUNGLE TEMPLE

You're pretty close to it. This is the likely spot for it. There's clearly enough room AND it's got several spots of water surrounding it. A quirk I find often with Jungle Temples.
  12. Drosser

Underrated Weapons

Scythes are underrated in games. I love when they're in a game AND done right. Nothing like putting it past an enemy and them panicking when you pull it in; towards you.
  13. Drosser

I passed. Made the summoning item instead for the boss and I killed him a few times. Now I'm...

I passed. Made the summoning item instead for the boss and I killed him a few times. Now I'm doing a bit of spelunking before I take on the Queen Bee or Skeletron. Weaning myself off of the sword from the floating island because I don't want it breaking things all over the Underground Jungle.
  14. Drosser

Steam and PS4. My Steam copy is from when the game first came out. I've got the soundtracks on...

Steam and PS4. My Steam copy is from when the game first came out. I've got the soundtracks on Steam as well.
  15. Drosser

Cuz I've not reached the Underworld yet on this run. So no fireblossoms. This is a 100% brand...

Cuz I've not reached the Underworld yet on this run. So no fireblossoms. This is a 100% brand new run. None of my old files exist on my computer or the cloud.
Back
Top Bottom