Recent content by DrunkenCat

1. DrunkenCat

tModLoader Consolaria

hopefully this mod is still alive, anyway here is the newest progress for the upcoming turkor reworked
  2. DrunkenCat

tModLoader Valiant (W.I.P)

Up coming hard mode boss
  3. DrunkenCat

The Polarities Mod

Love the new fight, the only thing that's bother me is that you can not damage it during the split part which happens quite often. This make the fight take unnecessary longer and become a endurance test. My suggestion is probably make the pixies health part of the main boss
  4. DrunkenCat

Sure, go ahead In the meantime, have some spooky spoiler in the middle of February
  5. DrunkenCat

tModLoader The Ocram 'n Stuff Mod

No, he has already stated that he won't be adding those boss.
  6. DrunkenCat

tModLoader Starlight River (WIP)

I hate to be that guy, but will this mod become open source after the official release
  7. DrunkenCat

Good news, V0.1 of the mod has been released with full pre-hardmode gameplay and some changes have been made to bosses and items
  8. DrunkenCat

tModLoader Consolaria

This is a very old news, but i post here anyway for people that don't use discord
  9. DrunkenCat

Valiant 's Second Boss: The Beast (Post Skeletron and pre WoF)
  10. DrunkenCat

Here is the discord invite if you want to keep up with the mod progression https://discord.gg/jq5kwnqt
  11. DrunkenCat

Valiant's first ever boss fight reveal: Fungoria
  12. DrunkenCat

Holy :red:, those sprites are awsome. It already looks a thousand time better than mine, big thanks for your work<3 EDIT: Here is every sprite inside the mod if you want to help
  13. DrunkenCat

New summoning weapon, the Player Rocket
  14. DrunkenCat

I only take inspiration from Polarities and other boss from different mod to build some of the boss attack pattern. This is the reason why some of the attack feel similar but also keeping vanilla feel. As for the code, I kinda goes back to some old tconfig mod or digging through Terraria source...
  15. DrunkenCat

Again sorry for being inactive I have been working on this project for about 2 month now Sure go ahead Also here is some newest items highlight:D
Back
Top Bottom