Recent content by Dstroyar

1. Dstroyar

[IMG]

2. Dstroyar

Console The Frost Moon is Rising on Console!

This is great! I can't wai for this to finally come out, there will be all kinds of things I want to try out, like riding mounts, or seeing what the Travelling Merchant will give me b/c I've never had a PC to play Terraria on, so thanks for updating the console version of Terraria;)
  3. Dstroyar

Class Playthrough

Are there still spots available? Because I would like to join
  4. Dstroyar

PC Class Challenge Playthrough

Country: Canada Age: 17 Experience with Terraria: Been playing for a long time now (just after release on console), just got it on PC recently Play style: Kill 'em till there dead, I don't know what to put here. I guess I like to hang back use weakening stuff like Ichor, and then high DPS over...
  5. Dstroyar

PC New to Terraria, let's play!

I've recently gotten it on PC, so I'm up on playing with some people, Steam name is Dstroyar
  6. Dstroyar

Console What do you want most from 1.2.4?

What about steeds? Riding around a Pigron all day would be nice! ;)
  7. Dstroyar

You have a lot of pent up rage for to many people bashing on you :sigh:You just jumped on accusations that I was bashing on you, when I wasn't
  8. Dstroyar

Xbox 360 End-game Gathering

I'm looking for people to play with who are at end-game, whether it's getting stuff people don't have, messing around, or building projects/big buildings for fun. You should have a mic and perferablly be over 14. :) My GT is Dstroyar
  9. Dstroyar

I don't know about you, but I want fishing and the Angler to happen ( also, don't shove your bronie so much out there, most don't really like that)
  10. Dstroyar

Xbox 360 Xbl gamertags

My GT is the same as my forum name, Dstroyar, and I have end game gear, grinding out the Pumpkin Moon, and I could also start out a new char/world EDIT: My Xbox Live is back! :D
Back
Top Bottom