Recent content by dtim

1. dtim

tModLoader Bulldozer

The super version does move faster... than the normal one. Heh. I'll consider it. Getting the animation to look right when it's moving faster was a problem. The tree thing... I'll do some more tests and see if I can find the problem and fix it. I thought I had it working. The flat surface...
  2. dtim

tModLoader Utility Bombs

As Smackydafrog suggested it requires wire and a trigger.
  3. dtim

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Go to the folder My Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods and delete the .tmod file for the mod that is causing problems. Sometimes the file names are a bit tricky though. If you're not sure which .tmod file it is, I would go to...
  4. dtim

tModLoader Solidified Potions

I figured I would just go with 300 since that was the most popular choice. What sort of options were you wanting?
  5. dtim

I haven't actually tested it at max but I know the numbers so I'm not surprised. Just as a heads up for everyone, I should have more free time this week so I'll probably get a new version out next weekend. It'll have the infinite healing/mana potions in it.
  6. dtim

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I had this problem on my Mac about a couple of months ago. What that turned out to be was that Steam had installed an old version of Terraria. No idea why but it installed something like 1.3.0.8. I don't remember exactly what I did to get Steam to update Terraria but once it was updated I...
  7. dtim

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

You'll probably need to use a ModPlayer and set a bool variable in the debuff's Update method. Then check for that bool in several ModPlayer methods. Don't forget to reset the bool variable in ResetEffects or it won't ever wear off. For the regen, see ModPlayer.UpdateBadLifeRegen For stats...
  8. dtim

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Change the 0.5f numbers. Those are chances for the NPC to spawn. The first one before the colon is the chance to spawn if all the conditions are met. The second one is the chance to spawn if the conditions are not met.
  9. dtim

Make sure you have to have a fairly large clear and flat area to summon it. There can't be any...

Make sure you have to have a fairly large clear and flat area to summon it. There can't be any trees or anything. Look at the sample video. At the beginning of that I showed a failed summoning.
  10. dtim

What I meant was that I don't think OTHER people will see the lasers. If they do then the animation system works a bit differently than I thought. lol I'm aware of it not killing walls behind objects or at the very edge and such. Those limitations were trade-offs for other issues. I may go...
  11. dtim

@Matakor Well, I was kind of tired of messing with potions so guess what I did? Look for DCU Wallhack. The right-click lasers won't show for other players in multiplayer but aside from that it should work fine. Let me know if you find any problems with it.
  12. dtim

It's much easier to test damage when you can just look at the raw numbers behind the scenes and not what's on the screen. I can probably finagle the Sniper and Artillery potions in my mod. I'll put it on my list.
  13. dtim

Sniper and Artillery are different and do only affect the weapons not the ammo. And I know what the wiki says but in this case it's wrong.
  14. dtim

The reforge thing should probably be reported to HERO (or Jopojelly?). His mod should be calling the pre- and post-reforge hooks if it's going to reset the items that way. The ranged potion... you mean Archery, I guess? It actually does affect ammunition (in both vanilla and my mod) but you...
  15. dtim

Hmm... interesting... I will put it on my list of things to look into.
Back
Top Bottom