Recent content by Dual Iron

1. Dual Iron

tModLoader Erilipah Re-Re-Release

Ownership was transferred to @Moonburn IT; the project is pretty dead rn
  2. Dual Iron

tModLoader Limited Life Mod

I'm definitely not gonna touch this until tMod 1.4 is significantly through its development. @VoidSmasher -- that's concerning. If it broke tMod somehow, I suggest deleting everything in your My Documents/My Games/ModLoader/Mods folder and just then re-enabling your mods manually.
  3. Dual Iron

tModLoader NetEasy - For mod devs who despise networking with a passion

Updated--made some changes and public parameterless ctors are no longer required
  4. Dual Iron

Perhaps once tmod 1.4 is out
  5. Dual Iron

P sure this was fixed, what version?
  6. Dual Iron

tModLoader NetEasy - For mod devs who despise networking with a passion

### Summary NetEasy lets you combine the neatness of object-oriented programming, the safety of data contracts, and the toolset of networking. In other words, it lets you make multiplayer-compatible mods without ripping your hair out and aging 20 years. Of course, this mod is meant to be a...
  7. Dual Iron

tModLoader LavaRain - It makes lava rain from the sky.

I thought about this originally, but figured that it could be abused so easily that it's not worth preventing. See the "some things I didn't do in my playthrough and you probably should" spoiler for info on how to overcome challenges like this. Hint: Get to the altar before the lava does...
  8. Dual Iron

Yeah, the current version is 0.8.something. 0.5.5 was very early. You can join the Discord to find the recent version.
  9. Dual Iron

@Fury made a video featuring the mod—thanks! It means a lot to me. Aaaaaand final developmental batch released. Those juicy visuals are public now. Stay tuned as I plan to implement some hazards to keep late-game spicy. :naughty:
  10. Dual Iron

It uses relative sizing, so it should work ok :)
  11. Dual Iron

This is because that batch was not released yet. That batch releases on Feb 10. Read the "Future" section closely. Tomorrow (Feb 10 before 11 PM EST), melting blocks will be released. In two days, all features will be released. If you play through the mod then, you should see the feature in...
  12. Dual Iron

On second thought, the mod is so much fun on the later batches. I'm going to make a new batch release every day or two :)
  13. Dual Iron

We're here for the journey, not the destination ;)
  14. Dual Iron

Batch 1 officially published to ModBrowser
Back
Top Bottom