Recent content by duckvodka

1. duckvodka

Switch Item trading post

Sure thing, SW-0707-0538-8105
  2. duckvodka

Switch Item trading post

I'll be a bit busy around that time, I could probably do it 8 or so hours from now. Let me know what you think.
  3. duckvodka

Switch Item trading post

Hey there, sorry just saw this, if you still need them I can get you the king slime pet, not sure about the Sundial though, I'll have to dig around. I've got a Golem Eye I can give you if you still need it.
  4. duckvodka

Switch LF Lunatic Cultist Trophy

If anyone has one to spare I'd appreciate it, I have a lot of rare things myself and could might accommodate something.
  5. duckvodka

Terraria: Journey's End Now Available on Nintendo Switch!

Is the LavaProof Tackle Bag part of this update?
  6. duckvodka

Terraria State of the Game - November 2021

I imagine they'll make a post on Jan 4th when the Switch update releases.
  7. duckvodka

Switch Item trading post

I've been absent for 700 years, so I'm around now. I'm currently looking for a SDMG, I have lots of random things to trade.
  8. duckvodka

Switch Bottomless Water Bucket

I'm not sure if I've got the trophy, I'll definitely check though and let you know. Otherwise I have two extra sponges and can trade one of those. I'll add you asap.
  9. duckvodka

Switch Bottomless Water Bucket

As the topic says, I'm looking for a Bottomless Water Bucket. I have various Solar Eclipse items as well as Super Absorbent Sponges. I have other things too, so just ask and we'll see if we can work something out.
  10. duckvodka

Switch Switch Multiplayer

Ive got an empty channel we can all use for the switch version of Terraria if anyone is interested.
  11. duckvodka

Anyone even have this version yet?

Yes I can, direct message me.
  12. duckvodka

Switch Looking for a Weather Radio

As the topic says, looking for the Weather Radio. I have somethings to trade as well Fin Wings Tsunami in a bottle Enchanted Sundial Fisherman's Pocket Guide Angler's Earring Sextant Hardy Saddle etc Lots of early game materials.
  13. duckvodka

Switch Item trading post

Look at you go! I still haven't progressed any further than where I was before. Still just fishing a lot. Got a a few sundials, still trying my hardest to get the weather radio. I learned fishing crates is a pretty easy way to get different ores. I have so many crate potions its beyond...
Back
Top Bottom