Recent content by DuckytheBOT

1. DuckytheBOT

PC Looking for fish finder (or separate parts of it) and separate angler tackle bag parts

I'm selling tons of in game items aside from dev sets. Just ask for what you need excluding dev sets because they're a pain to farm. Some of the rare items I have include a corruption key 3 hallowed keys(rod of discord farming. I cri) A jungle key 3 unicorn on a stick's A whoopie cushion...
  2. DuckytheBOT

First time building a real base rather than wooden boxes. My heart base!

I attached the pack with the bfg so all you need to do is download the praetor suit .png textures from here: Been working on a texture pack. Here's a Praetor Suit from DOOM (plus a doot)! : Terraria and put them in the images folder inside the attached "Texture Pack.zip". Enjoy!
  3. DuckytheBOT

It's late here but tomorrow I can share the bfg texture and link you to the Praetor suit textures I used
  4. DuckytheBOT

Thanks, I actually improved apon the original Praetor suit texture pack I found by putting a BFG texture over the magnet sphere and it's projectile
  5. DuckytheBOT

PC Went from playing 60 fps to 30 fps slow mo

Hey Terraria forums it's late here so I'll just get right into it. My PC, Dell Inspiron 5555 AMD a8: AMD Raedon R5 integrated graphics 6 GB of RAM (4.94 useable) Windows 10, 64 bit operating system My issue started a bit over a day ago in the middle of playing Terraria. My brother and I...
Back
Top Bottom