Recent content by Duke Fish

1. Duke Fish

Guess I've been too busy with Path of Exile. Can't wait for block swapping though!!

Guess I've been too busy with Path of Exile. Can't wait for block swapping though!!
  2. Duke Fish

Whoops, didn't post all of 2018.

Whoops, didn't post all of 2018.
  3. Duke Fish

tModLoader Magic Storage

I've been having it crash over and over with Tmodloder, if you don't mind my asking, what version is this for?
  4. Duke Fish

What titles are there? + Is there any criteria to get said titles?

What titles are there? + Is there any criteria to get said titles?
  5. Duke Fish

Anyone have thoughts on pixel piratires? Better or worse than pixie pirates?

Anyone have thoughts on pixel piratires? Better or worse than pixie pirates?
  6. Duke Fish

The world, it's melting.

The world, it's melting.
  7. Duke Fish

Love the cane.

Love the cane.
  8. Duke Fish

Thanks, put a b in instead of a v.

Thanks, put a b in instead of a v.
  9. Duke Fish

CC submission: http://i.imgur.com/Yv8YpBZ.png

CC submission: http://i.imgur.com/Yv8YpBZ.png
  10. Duke Fish

Darn

Darn
  11. Duke Fish

Does anyone know when the october challenge results will be posted?

Does anyone know when the october challenge results will be posted?
  12. Duke Fish

Thank you for the video.Can I ask what you used to make the top spire and cracks in wall? I get...

Thank you for the video.Can I ask what you used to make the top spire and cracks in wall? I get how you do it though and once again Thanks
  13. Duke Fish

The contest is locked so i could not cheat if i wanted to (not that I would) so would you mind...

The contest is locked so i could not cheat if i wanted to (not that I would) so would you mind my asking how you did the pillars, spire, floating weapons, main lamp, and pillar bases. I love your entry. Image link...
  14. Duke Fish

I have checked all of the pages and I can't seem to find your submission may I ask what page...

I have checked all of the pages and I can't seem to find your submission may I ask what page it's on?
  15. Duke Fish

Official The TCF 1st Anniversary Contest!

Just a question but when do you expect to finish the judging? + Happy Birthday TFC!!!!
Back
Top Bottom