Recent content by Dukky_

1. Dukky_

Blocks & Decoration Can we sit on both sides of the Picnic Table?

Lol, yeah you were right. Can't believe I didn't notice this haha! Though it would still be nice to not have a block placed there have the ability to obstruct the bench ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  2. Dukky_

Blocks & Decoration Can we sit on both sides of the Picnic Table?

Currently, the game only allows a player to sit on the left half of the picnic table, and I want to have a civilized discussion about explosive bunnies with my friend! It would be great if the player could sit on either side of the bench.
  3. Dukky_

Post Your 1.3 base here!

I literally just started on this character It is my first good build ever lol Here is my house (very proud of it although it's small):
  4. Dukky_

What large-scale mechanical build is a good and useful project?

Ooohh that's actually really clever! I'd never thought of that! Thanks!
  5. Dukky_

PC What to do after Moon Lord?

"Mushroom for mushroom guy" """"""""""""mushroom guy""""""""""""😂😂😂
  6. Dukky_

So I think I'll make the truffle worm farm. Thanks!
  7. Dukky_

Wow! Thank you guys so much! By a statue arena, do you mean a hige arena that has a bunch of statues hooked up and will allow me to fight them?
  8. Dukky_

Weapons & Equip Make the Dryad give you a vanity set for purifying the world

It's because it spreads again. You need to dig a trench around the part of the corruption or crimson that you want to keep, and then make sure it's five blocks wide in all place, including underneath. Then just clentaminate the rest and it won't come back. Make sure you also destroy all the...
  9. Dukky_

Yeah, I think t That's a really cool idea! I would definitely want to get that. It could also be a weapon to instantly purify a 100 block radius or something related to global warming.
  10. Dukky_

To purify a world, you can either use a clentaminator with green solution, or purification powder. Just for future reference, how would it suit you to check the wiki before asking the forums? No big deal, just giving sone advice 🙂
  11. Dukky_

Recently, I've obtained the Grand Design, and have also been watching some Terraria YouTube videos including various traps and mechanisms. Now so far, the only things that I've basically done with mechanical things is hook up a pressure plate to heart/star statues, wire some huge scale...
  12. Dukky_

PC Is it worth becoming a mage just to use the Last Prism?

Wow! Thank you guys so much! So I guess I'll just make the Nebula Armor as well as the solar flare armor, and see if I like the Last Prism with it, and then go from there and see what I want to do. Who knows, I could even be multiple classes with multiple armor sets and weapons! Thanks so much!
  13. Dukky_

PC Is it worth becoming a mage just to use the Last Prism?

So I recently got hold of the Last Prism, and currently am a melee character. I find that the last prism is quite underpowered against most enemies, considering the insane mana cost and ridiculously long time to fully charge. However, if a full set of Nebula Armor is acquired, as well as some...
  14. Dukky_

Mobile Angry nimbus farming!

Thank you! One more thing, does anyone have a solution for finding dart traps efficiently? I need a lot for the strategy Steampunker gave me. And also, anyone have a strategy using actuators and dart traps so that a nimbus can get in but not out of a small trap area that I'm making?
Back
Top Bottom