Recent content by Dusk Holloway

1. Dusk Holloway

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

So is there a way to stop the Laetitia set from spawning the spore pods? cause they heavily impact the dps I can do due to the fact they give invincibility frames to enemies.
  2. Dusk Holloway

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

"Miniguns (Minishark, Chaingun, etc) now fire slowly at first, but speed up as you hold the trigger. They also all have a little bit faster firerate." Are you sure about that cause even with the unreal prefix they seem to fire slower, megashark is really obvious.
  3. Dusk Holloway

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Stupid question, but. Have you updated the mod?
  4. Dusk Holloway

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

^ same, you monsters.
  5. Dusk Holloway

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Same problem as these 3 ^
  6. Dusk Holloway

tModLoader Infinity

no infinite mushroom 0/10 mod, can you add an infinite mushroom please?
  7. Dusk Holloway

tModLoader Infinity

think your could do the rounds from "additional ammo" can't link you cause I couldn't find a page from it but you can find it on the mod browser.
  8. Dusk Holloway

A suggestion involving the music boxes can they be changed to work in the social slots or to...

A suggestion involving the music boxes can they be changed to work in the social slots or to have their own equipment slot? because it's a big sacrifice of an accessory slot just to listen to a music track.
  9. Dusk Holloway

Map-Adventure The Legend of Zelda - A Link to Terraria

Multi player but I did cheat in some wireing stuff (wires, wrenches and the mechanical lens) and there were spots missing. i'll play through again.
  10. Dusk Holloway

Map-Adventure The Legend of Zelda - A Link to Terraria

Just a heads up you have some wire broken in the map, the start of the water temple can't be opened, and the brain of Cthulhu fight does't start ethier.
  11. Dusk Holloway

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Both large, both crimson, both expert, right sea crashes, left sea doesn't just tested.
  12. Dusk Holloway

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I'm just going off by the mod browser, and I made a world with the sulfur sea on the left side and it works.
  13. Dusk Holloway

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Last update was 24 days ago just over 3 weeks
  14. Dusk Holloway

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Hey about the Sulfurus sea crashing it's cause the sand block are spawning stuff outside the playable area and the game really doesn't like that. I hope it's big enough to see.
  15. Dusk Holloway

Ammo magazines on weapons?

try asking the terraria overhaul devs? they did it.
Back
Top Bottom