Recent content by duz1NN

1. D

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

well , the show version still 6v6+6 only... and the drop still hard... i download the non-adfly and the adfly , the two are same version for me :P idk :P
  2. D

@Nakano15 man, thanks for fast update , very thanks , i download now, and make a test... thanks again. :D
  3. D

I think the only real problem is the drop, is not dropping anything materials, nothing of accessories, and I'm playing to 7 hours and could not one item that makes Anhk SHIELD. I'll wait for a new update to see if the drop rate is better. One question, and the BLACKSMITH he had in terraria...
  4. D

If you want I can help you with testing, I have enough free time, terraria is one of my favorite games, N Terraria for me has long been the best mod ever created, would love to help, if you're interested, I have almost all social networks, have skype, TS, discord, curse, facebook, if you want to...
  5. D

This mod has passed RPG style, taking classes mod has nothing RPG. I do not know who is helping you with the mod, I do not know what you intend to do about the mod, but it seems that each update is getting worse. I play this mod from Terraria 1.2.4.1, WHERE THAT WAS DECENT MOD. After you changed...
  6. D

tModLoader Max Stack+

Hi , You can upload or post here the download the mod. I can't download because I dont have Internet in my pc. Im using my cell and wifi.
  7. D

tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

Yeaaaaaaah, Thanks so much. You are Nice , Thanks for the mod and upload to me. <3
  8. D

Because i dont have Internet in my pc :/ Im using my cell and wifi , only can download be here.
  9. D

Hi ,any can upload the New version in mediafire or other website, to i can download. Thanks so much
  10. D

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

11. D

It happens all the times the memory error, sometimes other errors happen, I do not pay much attention to mistakes, and sometimes he disappears too.
  12. D

Hello, I play terraria with several mods at the same time. But never had problems until your mod be upgraded to this new version, I can not create new maps, every time I create a new map, the game crashes even before anything comes up. I thought it might be other mods, so I disabled and tested...
  13. D

@Nakano15 As I always mention, I always play in FREE mode. And there's something bothering me ... In the old versions when you killed a Hallowed Mimic or Crimson Mimic, usually you many levels up. About a 100 lvls to be exact. I'm here playing'm at level 100 with a ranger. I just killed a mimic...
  14. D

@Nakano15 Man, You need to stick to mana of wizards, no matter how many points I put in charism or INT , I can only use a maximum of two skills. From the start this, you update already so many things, it gets there wizards, it is the only class that is impossible to play.
  15. D

Start-server helps.

@Echo off cls :start TerrariaServer.exe -config serverconfig.txt @Echo. @Echo Restarting server... @Echo. goto start About the error : http://imgur.com/zofqXPc
Back
Top Bottom