• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.
DV Game
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Terraria Forums developers, why do we have points score? It is like... useless... pointless... not usable even in any way... please fix
    (answer in comments should I make a thread about it lol)
    DV Game
    DV Game
    Well, I still want like The Destroyer trophy give 25 points for example...
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    It's hard built into the Forum software. It's a feature that can't be removed, but we've chosen not to utilize it.
    DV Game
    DV Game
    Oh, I noticed what these forums are built on sample. Like I saw a forum looking absolutely like this one.
    Now I can understand why TCF Team can't remove that... code (a bunch of at least) is not coded by TCF Team, and TCF Team can't change it, TCF Team can't understand it even.
    Now my one-time alert maximum is 17!
    Also, stupid question time!
    why ar u gae Why sun is heat, but it has only a 50% chance to make it hot on our Earth? (I know the answer, but I want to hear interesting theories lol)

also, I am back, after 2 days of suffering being with my dad. yep.
    Greystillbrynns III
    Greystillbrynns III
    Because of the atmosphere I am pretty sure, I think it does something and basically makes a blanket and turns sub from deadly laser to safe laser of heat
    Dark Sunshine
    Dark Sunshine
    because the earth spin and the sun ain’t a donut
    Kirby737
    Kirby737
    Because the Sun was too powerful so the devs had to implement a counter for it.
    After I opened Terraria and looked closely at the time of play on my characters, I saw that my Summoner (remember my old posts?) has only 30 hours. Cool.
    Stupid question time!
    What is JoJo things? I am really don't know why everyone is a fan of it and knows what's going on in it... (I am not reading Manga and not watching Anime)
    QoD thing is renaming now because I forgot that @Buffling exists and (s)he has the exact same thing.
    Stupid question time!
    How to make Copper Shortsword kill enemies, but not myself?
    Buffling
    Buffling
    Stab in a forward direction, making sure the blade is facing away from your body

Also, don't run with a knife
    Kirby737
    Kirby737
    You make sure to not run into the enemies. The dang thing's more OP than the Zenith.
    Question of Day 5: How to stop crying after understanding that now you can't farm King Slime for souls?
    CantWontDo
    CantWontDo
    use the antlion eggz
    Etotheipi
    Etotheipi
    You don't.
    DV Game
    DV Game
    If you are on Journey Mode. If you are on Normal Mode, you gonna... die while farming 10 times if you are on Expert Mode for example.
    Question: Where did your profile picture come from
    Reactions: ForeverPyrite
    ForeverPyrite
    ForeverPyrite
    Re-spirited the Hero's vanity set to match the Underground forum's theme. The background color for it is even gray and not transparent. How about you.
    DV Game
    DV Game
    Because of my mind understanding how things are really going (they are going bad), but also knowing what everyone wants me to smile I have this smile of pain and dark. And because I don't want show my face, I used Harold's smile. Ask if not understood this thing.
    Question of Day 4: Why bees are not beez?
    DV Game
    DV Game
    Z is not used when making words plural. Only S. When written, the sound of a letter is not taken into account, take the words phone for example. Second, because when you are saying, beed, it sounds like a z because of the double e before it. trying saying bees while implying an s instead of a z. You'll find it sounds weird.
    We know it :)
    Foraging Slime
    DV Game
    DV Game
    E.
    I want to hit 500 messages without roleplaying. Let's go, I guess?
    DV Game
    DV Game
    That's it lol
    well, being active is hard when you are doing something (I am working with Carp Mod + Wacky NPCs Mod and having school, idk)
    BUT ROLEPLAYING WILL FIX YOUR PROBLEMS!... but not likes, sadly.
    Changing Flask
    Changing Flask
    Status posting won't fix posts either.
    DV Game
    DV Game
    We are on half of the way, 250 messages achieved.
    Question of Day 3: Is our life computer simulation?
    Dark Sunshine
    Dark Sunshine
    Well, I’m a zombie from this video game that everyone on TCF plays, Terraria. But, I would say no.
    DV Game
    DV Game
    Ok. Did you do something like me in the previous profile post? I think every active person did it. Or not.
    Dark Sunshine
    Dark Sunshine
    I did something similar in the off topic section, yes.
    Question of Day 2: Why math is so boring and I want to sleep when I am learning it?
    DV Game
    DV Game
    Well, I think I should make harder questions. Everyone knows answer on this, even me
    Kirby737
    Kirby737
    Maybe because it's too simple for you, or because you are just too good at it.
    DV Game
    DV Game
    IDK, but of course I good at my own questions!
    Starting new everyday thing: The Question of the day (QoD)!
    Some questions will be marked with S (serious). Example: Question of Day 174S: How to eat cheese?
    Question of Day 1S: What is the "reserved" thing on mod pages? And not only on mod pages?
    Write in the comments your answer, please!
    DV Game
    DV Game
    I should rename it lol (seriously when I was making it I didn't take the idea from Buffling lol, will rename it rn)
    Buffling
    Buffling
    I mean, the whole thing is still kinda the same regardless of the name, but you can do whatever you want
    DV Game
    DV Game
    I mean, the whole thing is still kinda the same regardless of the name, but you can do whatever you want
    Well I still have renamed it, really forgot about your existing
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom