• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Recent content by DV Game

1. DV Game

world generation problem

в каком-то из модов ошибка, который добавляет "Old World" как я вижу. Выруби его и не парься, а также скажи его разрабам про это
  2. DV Game

I am not becoming wtf suddenly furry trend will fade away, yk?

I am not becoming wtf suddenly furry trend will fade away, yk?
  3. DV Game

Fargo’s mod permabuff question

It is Luiafk I think
  4. DV Game

tModLoader Carp Mod

sorry, it is pretty dead. go check out Endless Escadape, it is water-themed.
  5. DV Game

A place to ask me things I guess

e? I think he asked "Why this AMA exists?"
  6. DV Game

you have been too vulnerable, not me have been rude

you have been too vulnerable, not me have been rude
  7. DV Game

tModLoader How to make item drop with normal rarity?

wtf, you have 1% chance to drop. just remove if(Main.rand.Next(100) == 0) thing and change last num in Item.NewItem properties to Main.rand.Next(15, 26)
  8. DV Game

you are 13, of course you are alone, stop crying about it and go talk with your friends IRL if...

you are 13, of course you are alone, stop crying about it and go talk with your friends IRL if possible
  9. DV Game

use unity, in it you can just use the slider also it will speed up the process

use unity, in it you can just use the slider also it will speed up the process
  10. DV Game

people over 13 should understand ironic stuff, they are not 5

people over 13 should understand ironic stuff, they are not 5
  11. DV Game

insulting may work if the product is bad in any look (plagiarised, made in 5 min, etc...) also...

insulting may work if the product is bad in any look (plagiarised, made in 5 min, etc...) also, are people over 13 get so hurt after someone said "Your drawing sucks tbh"? anyone who gets insulted by this is a person who will get insulted by this at any age though even in insult you need to give...
  12. DV Game

I don't have an account

I don't have an account
  13. DV Game

tModLoader Custom Biomes

хм, а в каком ты классе? так хз, можешь на ()()()()() глянуть, там модов много
  14. DV Game

also, I don't understand the point of "modding is hard, and even this is good" I DON'T CARE HOW...

also, I don't understand the point of "modding is hard, and even this is good" I DON'T CARE HOW HARD IT IS, I care about the quality of the product. Making Chromebooks is also not that easy, but you don't like them. hm?
  15. DV Game

or some people who are making mods, my mod is literal crap, and why I got any likes? why are...

or some people who are making mods, my mod is literal crap, and why I got any likes? why are people liking every mod post? are they just so happy that they want to like everything? ahhhhh... idk what I've said but I wanted to
Top Bottom