Recent content by D'Viananth

1. D'Viananth

Thank you so much

Thank you so much
  2. D'Viananth

I will buy a desktop one, this is a Notebook, I bought it because the exams are hard, but I'll...

I will buy a desktop one, this is a Notebook, I bought it because the exams are hard, but I'll buy something better...
  3. D'Viananth

It's a laptop :( the economy here in Mexico is very bad, well, depending on the region xd

It's a laptop :( the economy here in Mexico is very bad, well, depending on the region xd
  4. D'Viananth

I already want to be able to play Terraria 1.4 on my nintendo switch, recently I bought a...

I already want to be able to play Terraria 1.4 on my nintendo switch, recently I bought a computer and the first thing I thought about was downloading terraria... but I bought a toaster with HDMI input so I can't play Terraria on my PC...
  5. D'Viananth

The... I don't like the controls... I have a good cell phone but the controls don't convince me...

The... I don't like the controls... I have a good cell phone but the controls don't convince me and my Nintendo Switch pro controller doesn't connect very well to Android since it has buttons that react different... As the ZR and ZL (RT and LT on Xbox) do not exist or do not read the mobile
  6. D'Viananth

I still remember the trick of duplicating objects... We doubled platinum and with the coin...

I still remember the trick of duplicating objects... We doubled platinum and with the coin pistol we defeated the bosses without problem
  7. D'Viananth

But I have only about 300 hours and I play it a lot... But now I'm waiting for 1.4 on Switch to...

But I have only about 300 hours and I play it a lot... But now I'm waiting for 1.4 on Switch to invest even more in this beautiful game... These days (more or less between the 23rd and the November 27) will come out the state of the game, November 2020 and they will tell the news and I hope they...
  8. D'Viananth

seriously so much?! I played it on my cell phone for a while, like from 2016 to 2019 since I...

seriously so much?! I played it on my cell phone for a while, like from 2016 to 2019 since I bought it on nintendo switch and Terraria's mobile version is very complicated for me
  9. D'Viananth

Switch Error with tint

uh... I found another bug... when i put a tint i had from the old update... this item disappears... But still there... (I'll upload the video to Youtube in a little while and attach it here)
  10. D'Viananth

Switch Conveyor Belt

Thanks for listening to me ... And it's the least I can do for my favorite game
  11. D'Viananth

Switch Conveyor Belt

this is it ... it is this it is not listed because I have a YT channel
  12. D'Viananth

Switch Conveyor Belt

Ok, as it goes up I put the Link ... I recorded 20 seconds so I don't think it will take long
  13. D'Viananth

Switch Conveyor Belt

It won't let me attach it here... Is there another way to send it?
  14. D'Viananth

Switch Conveyor Belt

The conveyor belts stopped having their movement animation but they do work, maybe it's just an animation bug but I wanted to report it
Back
Top Bottom