1. Dvrkon

Obsidian shield VS Shield Of Cthulhu

oh yh...ok thx
  2. Dvrkon

what do I upgrade it to?
  3. Dvrkon

Hey! With the accessories I have, which shield is better for Pre-hardmode Expert mode? Obsidian shield or Shield of Cthulu? THX
  4. Dvrkon

Resolved Pylon not appearing purchaseable

OK thanks. I need to find the golfer then. thanks for the help (I am a noob LOL)
  5. Dvrkon

I tried to get the ocean pylon with the merchant, guide and nurse which worked with the forest pylon but its not appearing AGAIN! PLS HELP IDK WHAT I AM DOING WRONG EVERYTIME
  6. Dvrkon

Spectre boots VS Fledgling wings

IDK. I shall try to use them together somehow. I just could use the boots' flight with the wings for some reason
  7. Dvrkon

OK thanks :)
  8. Dvrkon

I can't fly with the boots while having the wings on otherwise I would already be using both but thx :)
  9. Dvrkon

Hi there, I am in pre-hard mode and just got spectre boots, but I already have fledgling wings. Which one should I use. IF I use the wings, I don't take damage, but if I only use the boots, I can fly (I think higher) but do take damage. Which should I use? Thanks
  10. Dvrkon

Although, I do have the brain of confusion which does some/most of the time break my fall when using the boots.
  11. Dvrkon

Hi there, I am in pre-hard mode and just got spectre boots, but I already have fledgling wings. Which one should I use. IF I use the wings, I don't take damage, but if I only use the boots, I can fly (I think higher) but do take damage. Which should I use? Thanks
  12. Dvrkon

Great! Thanks for all your help every1!
  13. Dvrkon

YAY I GOT IT! THX GUYS
Back
Top Bottom