Recent content by Dwagon

1. Dwagon

tAPI [WIP][Released] Metroid Mod

Terraria needs more super missile explosions. Hoping to see this released!
  2. Dwagon

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

Three years after it was announced and still showed no conclusive signs of a release prospect, I assumed it would either bomb or be cancelled outright. I've been wrong making this prediction before (Starbound, S.P.A.Z. 2), but this time I was sadly right.
  3. Dwagon

Terraria is so much better with the morph ball, shinespark and grappling beam. So fun.
  4. Dwagon

Great to see this coming back. I've dearly missed your iteration of the Grappling Beam, Shinesparks, Charge beam action, and Morph Ball in Terraria. They all work terrifically in the game.
  5. Dwagon

Sadly, it seems that 1.3 did in fact shoot Terraria mods through the head. :\ This was by far my favorite mod too.
  6. Dwagon

Screw attack was pretty damn sweet in MP2. I like how the forward burst of momentum is represented in this mod because it really pushes the notion of Samus' suit being a living weapon itself.
  7. Dwagon

Yeah, but it's because of the ammo system that the Annihilator sucked; it took 2 ammo per shot yet was designed as a "spammy" weapon. Which would have been just fine if the damage was high, but it wasn't. It takes upwards of 10 shots (20 ammo) to kill most enemies, uncharged. Its charged shot...
  8. Dwagon

And this time, the Annihilator Beam won't suck. ;p
  9. Dwagon

Alright, so it's definitely tAPI. I unloaded the Metroid mod and tried again, and it's definitely a problem with the Extractinator. Using an Extractinator and then killing ANYTHING (or watching something die) crashes the game.
  10. Dwagon

I'm going to test that shortly after I return home. Kinda on the go right now.
  11. Dwagon

Aye. I will note that I am running NO OTHER MODS on my end. Just the Metroid Mod.
  12. Dwagon

Alright, so after a fair bit of testing, I notice that every time I use the Extractinator, it creates some sort of instability shortly thereafter that crashes the game (usually when something changes; always within a few minutes). I have no idea why that would happen (bad install?), but I've...
  13. Dwagon

So that's it. I was wondering why I wasn't at least seeing logs I could report back. Maybe I'll pop over to the tAPI thread and see if they're planning on fixing that soon for r16 or such (r15a).
  14. Dwagon

Hmm. So, I keep crashing at random as of R15...again. Sometimes just moving around at random, sometimes killing an enemy with a beam. (any type thus far) It was pretty stable all the way through the first goblin army invasion, after which the issues began. So, I have to wonder if I got another...
  15. Dwagon

The stability is much improved thus far, though I have yet to actually get more than just the Power Beam for now. (I purged and clean installed everything; core Terraria tAPI, Gamelauncher, and this mod) Next up is crafting the Grapple Beam and seeing what I can push it to do before the game...
Back
Top Bottom