Recent content by Dweomer

1. D

PC Looking for Gold Seahorse and Gold Water Strider - 50 Platinum or Trade for Each!

So, having collected almost every fish and critter in the game, I'm just looking for two more: the Gold Seashorse and the Gold Water Strider. I'd be willing to pay 50 platinum coins for each, or a trade for pretty much any item. I have several spare quest fish, lots of Angler rewards, and other...
  2. D

PC Need Quest Angelfish - 40 Platinum (or Trade) [COMPLETED]

I'm looking for an Angelfish and can pay 40 platinum coins or trade for an item. [Completed]
  3. D

PC Buying Quest Fish (Demonic Hellfish, Others) - CANCELLED

I need to buy two Demonic Hellfish and other Angler quest fish, and am willing to pay 10 platinum per fish. Edit: Cancelled.
  4. D

Dryad is still saying the world is 1% corrupt when there isnt any

A question: how does one find and download a map of their world like that?
  5. D

PC Terraria isnt able to boot up

I've been getting a very similar message. My game crashed for the first time ever, then got the following message. I reloaded then had it happen a few more times. Lately I've been able to get into the game and play ... but everything is moving super slowly. The file is loading as fast as ever...
  6. D

PC Need Frozen Key

I'm looking to buy one Frozen Key to open the Frozen Biome Chest in the Dungeon. I can trade for an item or pay in platinum. Thanks!
  7. D

New Labor of Love Paintings and How to Find Them

Awesome, is the biome chest then. Thanks.
  8. D

PC Platinum for Paintings (BIG Rewards) (COMPLETED)

Awesome, DM me and we'll work out a time for a trade.
  9. D

PC Platinum for Paintings (BIG Rewards) (COMPLETED)

I'm getting a touch antsy as I'm working my way through collecting the 61 (at least!) new paintings introduced via Labor of Love, and one or two wall decorations from earlier versions. So I'm willing to start shilling out in earnest for the remaining paintings I don't have. I'm open to trading...
  10. D

Hmm, I was able to find and buy "The Werewolf" easy enough, but I've done three dungeon dives where I unlocked every dungeon chest in three worlds, two of them large, and found no sign of any new painting. Is it in the biome chests or the regular dungeon chests?
  11. D

I had that happen to me too, no idea why.
  12. D

Thanks for the tip!
  13. D

As someone who obsessively collects paintings in Terraria, I thought I might as well post about the new paintings added with Labor of Love. This list is a combination of paintings I've acquired personally and others I've seen listed on the wikis. It's possible there may still be more as the...
  14. D

PC Looking to Buy: Stink Bugs and Jungle Birds (COMPLETED)

Looking to buy at least one of each new jungle bird and at least three Stinkbugs. Offering platinum or trades. Edit: Completed.
  15. D

PC Labor of Love: Need Help Collecting New Items (Paintings, Banners, Trophies, Weapons, Blocks, Walls, Etc.)

I'm a bit of a collection hound when it comes to certain things on Terraria (PC gamer, for the record) and I've been trying to go through to find new items that came out with Labor of Love. I've found some things for myself, and heard of others through spoilers and such, but I'm still waiting...
Back
Top Bottom