soupedupd
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh yeah, day one of playing 1.4
    This is epic
    and
    Sobbing (not really) after finding out Reaver Shark got the nerf, now I can't really skip normal pickaxe progression
    Xylia
    Xylia
    That was.... the entire reason they did that, you realize? They didn't want people skipping half of the game which I totally get.
    soupedupd
    soupedupd
    Oh no, I understand why! It's not even really a big deal for me, it was just something I noticed when I was playing. It's gonna be interesting actually using the other pickaxes again lmao
    I finally came back to the forums again after 2 years, oh my god it's been awhile and this account is old lol. I'm super excited for 1.4 and I just wanted to see how the place was holding up. Hi again!
    I still hate seeing stuff I said from so long ago, oh my goodness lmao
    Guys, what's the best armor for a ranged character before moonlord?
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    It's kinda a tie between the Ranged variant of the Chlorophyte armor and the Shroomite Armor.
    StarWarrior111
    StarWarrior111
    My best idea is to go with Shroomite
    oof xbox doesn't have the 1.3 update yet
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Think of it as Pipeworks spending more time gathering feedback from the PS4 release so it'd emerge mighty fine for us. `:)
    Is it possible to remove all of the crimson/corruption in a world?
    Reactions: FlyKip
    Criddle
    Criddle
    Yes.
    Zach_
    Zach_
    Yep.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    But, it's a fair bit difficult to do. Even if the Clentaminator greatly helps in clearing a world of Corruption/Crimson.
    Does anyone know a good mage build pre hardmode and pre 1.3?
    soupedupd
    soupedupd
    Should I combine it with the meteor armor because of its effect to the space gun?
    Droid15.24.3
    TheJoekster
    TheJoekster
    Space gun is really good, I would also consider a Demon Scythe book to nuke slower/up-close enemies. Annoying to get, but after a little practice if you spam it, regenerate mana, and send out a flurry of shots from a Space Gun you can reduce the Wall of Flesh to a pile of pulp very quickly. Also good on high-defense Hardmode enemies.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom