Recent content by E_Stallwood03

1. E

Mobile Please help! World crash issue

I’m pretty sure the problem is actually creating too many backups to local on your device then deleting them this happened to me yesterday on my STORAGE world with absolutely everything
  2. E

Mobile Terraria Mobile - Amazon Update

Wait by corrupt worlds do u mean your world crashing when u try to load a particular one •_•. Cause that happened to my storage world last night which has ALLL my stuff on it
  3. E

Mobile Which feature from 1.3 are you the most excited about?

umm has anyone else’s game crashed consistently when they try to open up one world :/ ? Cause since last night every time I try to open up my storage world my game crahes, which really isn’t good because that’s where pretty much every item I have is!
  4. E

Mobile Which feature from 1.3 are you the most excited about?

The sun dial thing cause I’ve spent soooo long waiting through the day for boss fights and events like frost moon also the last prism cause it’s OP and I’ve really been trying to get RoD too and I think I might have an AFK farm able to get it now anyway if u want I can send pic
  5. E

Mobile Chaos Elementals Spawning

I don’t know if I’m just getting very unlucky but chaos elementals seem to not be dropping their respective items if not in the hallow. I killed one in the hallow biome and got a rainbow rod but then I’ve killed just over 100 in my AFK farm not in the hallow and I haven’t had any drop other than...
Back
Top Bottom