Recent content by Eater of Memes

1. Eater of Memes

I'm back! ... Because The Destroyer ate the internet router again. I need to remember to buy one...

I'm back! ... Because The Destroyer ate the internet router again. I need to remember to buy one thats made of Uranium or something.
  2. Eater of Memes

IM ON THE EDGE OF THE WORLD. THEREFORE, STABBING ME FROM BEHIND IS IRELLEVANT *summons all...

IM ON THE EDGE OF THE WORLD. THEREFORE, STABBING ME FROM BEHIND IS IRELLEVANT *summons all bosses 10 times* NOW DIE
  3. Eater of Memes

OY!

OY!
  4. Eater of Memes

*retreats to other side of world* *turns entire world into sand* *puts you in a DCU* HAVE FUN

*retreats to other side of world* *turns entire world into sand* *puts you in a DCU* HAVE FUN
  5. Eater of Memes

OK. *changes entire world to lava except for one layer, which is now thin ice* fite me!

OK. *changes entire world to lava except for one layer, which is now thin ice* fite me!
  6. Eater of Memes

*summons 1000 expert duke fishrons* *Turns entire world to honey* OK

*summons 1000 expert duke fishrons* *Turns entire world to honey* OK
  7. Eater of Memes

*Destroyer turns to expert mode* *Summons 50 of itself* FOOL. YOU ARE NO MATCH FOR MY COOKIES.

*Destroyer turns to expert mode* *Summons 50 of itself* FOOL. YOU ARE NO MATCH FOR MY COOKIES.
  8. Eater of Memes

*summons The Twins and Skeletron Prime* *Summons Duke Fishron* *Summons Moon Lord* FIGHT ME

*summons The Twins and Skeletron Prime* *Summons Duke Fishron* *Summons Moon Lord* FIGHT ME
  9. Eater of Memes

*Destroyer goes to eat 3KonekoChan3* HISSSSSS

*Destroyer goes to eat 3KonekoChan3* HISSSSSS
  10. Eater of Memes

Guys sorry for going away for awhile. When A Wittle Gold Bunny was going on a killing spree, the...

Guys sorry for going away for awhile. When A Wittle Gold Bunny was going on a killing spree, the destoryer went nuts and he ate the router.
  11. Eater of Memes

NOBDY KNOWS!! MUHAHAHA! HOW DO I TURN OFF CAPS LOCK

NOBDY KNOWS!! MUHAHAHA! HOW DO I TURN OFF CAPS LOCK
  12. Eater of Memes

yes. yes! YES!!!!1!! HAHAHAHA!! THE NEW UPDATE IS HERE. COMPUTER TERRARIANS, THE DESERT WILL NOW...

yes. yes! YES!!!!1!! HAHAHAHA!! THE NEW UPDATE IS HERE. COMPUTER TERRARIANS, THE DESERT WILL NOW DESTROY YOU ALL! MUHAHAHA!
  13. Eater of Memes

N0000000

N0000000
  14. Eater of Memes

TH3 D3STR0Y3R 15 V1CT0R10U5.

TH3 D3STR0Y3R 15 V1CT0R10U5.
  15. Eater of Memes

Can you beat all three mechs in expert mode?

Can you beat all three mechs in expert mode?
Back
Top Bottom