ecavalli
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• @ecavalli I honestly don't know if I should be asking you or someone else this question about your current status on Console/Mobile Terraria. I've put over 500 hours into the console version of Terraria, and yes of course I am super excited for 1.3, I'm too poor for a computer so I use my Xbox instead, so if your cool with it I have a few questions.
    B
    Bowmaster123123
    Well thank you for the response, last question knowing that its March 29th and Q2 begins on April 1st based on your viewpoint around what time in April or May Should we expect to see the update, or if neither of those months are correct around what month should we expect too see it.
    ecavalli
    ecavalli
    That would be one of the questions I can't answer. Not that I don't want to -- I do! Seriously! So badly! -- but we don't have a date nailed down yet. However, once we do, we'll make sure everybody knows about it ASAP.
    B
    Bowmaster123123
    In your opinion what would be the likelihood of delay occurring on the release of the 1.3 console update?
    Something important! (off-Topic) If you buy terraria on xbox one BEFORE 1.3 do you still need to buy 1.3?
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    All updates for Terraria are released for free. If you buy the game before 1.3 comes out on Xbox One, you will still be able to get the update.
    N
    No mans sky
    Because moon lord IS THE FINAL BOSS. You cant replace him with someone weaker than him
    Oleg34518
    Oleg34518
    Ocram was the final boss before 1.2 as I said, I wouldn't mind if they increased his health to 2m and remade his AI, I mean the whole Ocram thing needs a remake.
    N
    No mans sky
    NO :red: that. Yes Ocram needs some sort of revamp, and just because he was the final boss before 1.2 doesnt mean he should be the final boss for eternity. Hes just an exclusive not the :red:ing moon lord
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom