Recent content by ECC

1. ECC

Sprites The River (Alternate Underworld)

It's fine. English is hard for people not born into it. (:
  2. ECC

big red text? In bold? Font size 7? Add some underline and italics for effect? if they miss it then, they're probably trolling at that point.
  3. ECC

And then what? Will you be against it?
  4. ECC

Ranger class is outmatched

I've been a dedi-everything. I pick up a class and I can run with it. I know the feeling that your class does diddly :red:ing :red: to big mama over there spitting chaos elemental 5 blocks from your face while flooding the corridors with things that spit a pretty green light at you. Biggest thing...
  5. ECC

Whats your most despised enemy?

Break LOS. A dirt box will force them to try and come straight at you. If you've got a wallhack weapon(like vilethorn, death sickle, etc) then you should be able to just hit them and force them to teleport away and try again. Done correctly it's possible to go the entire tower without taking...
  6. ECC

PC How to beat Expert Mode Final Boss?

Solar: Dirt shelter,3 blocks thick. Focus on the Corite's as soon as they appear. I recommend Tiki to summon as high level minions as possible and use wall-hack(death scythe as an example) or bombardment(star fury for example) style weapons for this fight. Once you've beaten enough enemies dig...
  7. ECC

Video Tool assisted Superplay - Eye of Cthulhu (Expert) - Pushing the limits!

My older methods were 'run and gun'(flying sauser based) and 'hit and run'(minecart based)... Eventually I kinda just delved into efficiency rather then worry about legitimacy. After dealing with the same boss over and over you begin to get creative >.> Really do like your method though, I've...
  8. ECC

Really? I mean, I thought of CE but I expected there to be issues. So it's that simple then. Got it, will give it a shot. This strategy appears to be doable with moon lord too. (: Imagine that, a battle taking no damage with the moon lord. Might have to get chaos staff tho to counter those...
  9. ECC

It's amazing either way. How would I obtain such tools for myself if I decided to take on... perhaps the moon lord?
  10. ECC

What makes this tool assisted? As far as I can see this is just skilled use of grapple, double jump and platforms(very skilled actually)
  11. ECC

Magic V. Moon Lord

I believe as long as you have long range attacks you can beat him. In theory it's doable with waterbolt, however that fight would require insane amounts of mana and time. In normal mode you can easily stay just out of range and fire from the hip in his general direction. I won my first fight...
  12. ECC

Official 1.3 Launch Feedback Thread

I've discovered what is a possible bug: The wiki lists the Suspicious Looking Tentacle as being dropped by the Moon Lord's Treasure bag at a rate of 100%, however the normal mode Moon Lord does not appear to drop the item at all. This would lead me to believe that the Suspicious Looking Tentacle...
  13. ECC

A fandom is a group of people. It has no single mind. I want it harder, they want it easier...

A fandom is a group of people. It has no single mind. I want it harder, they want it easier. Even the EoC responds better to that strategy... specially on expert >.>
  14. ECC

I wasn't cheesing him. I literally just applied the twins stratagy: Run, gun, dont get eaten...

I wasn't cheesing him. I literally just applied the twins stratagy: Run, gun, dont get eaten. differnce is he's slow as :red: and has stupid amounts of HP so you need to teleport to spawn. on small worlds. maybe I should do a large world and get to that point again.
Back
Top Bottom