Recent content by Eccentric_Eevee

1. Eccentric_Eevee

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Bug report: Marine kelp gets destroyed when in marine kelp planters, also marine kelp planters do not act like platforms like all other planters. Marine kelp is overall very finicky could you fix sometime next patch? Thank you.
  2. Eccentric_Eevee

Blocks & Decoration Rainbow Gemspark Block

I was experimenting with my gemsparks and accidentally made a rainbow, this needs to be a thing~! You can see in the snapshot that it only works with left moving water and it needs quite the set-up to even get that effect. I think one of each gemspark block color is a small price to pay for just...
  3. Eccentric_Eevee

PC A wild Eevee appeared~!

0-0' Not awkward.... nope not at all. :cool:
  4. Eccentric_Eevee

What would you bring from other games to terraria?

Anything from all the games I've ever played....? The Gravity gun from the Half series, I think it would be fun to toss things around with that. A way to craft it first then upgrade into the super gravity gun with the blue glow so that we can also shoot around enemies too, or Maybe even have the...
  5. Eccentric_Eevee

Now if only i were a Celebi~ lawl. I'm sure all Pokemon on here are just magical friendly friends~ :)
  6. Eccentric_Eevee

Yaaay I didn't even try to see about changing my font color thank you for having the wonderful magentaness~~~ It had slipped my mind completely! :happy:
  7. Eccentric_Eevee

Water is fine XD I've got duke fishron wings flyin' in water for days! Hello lurker, I am stalker ninja Eevee! =-=
  8. Eccentric_Eevee

I'm from the hollwed region, so fairy type FTW~ 030
  9. Eccentric_Eevee

I doesn't mean anything in particular, I just thought it was funny~! :p But I hope to be a Sylveon someday~!;)
  10. Eccentric_Eevee

Lawl my first welcome comes from Shrek XD I hope so to~!
  11. Eccentric_Eevee

I've been playing Terraria with my brother for just over a year now and was too lazy to make an account here until now so hello fellow terrarians~! 8D I hope we go on many awesome adventures together preferably on the moon!
Back
Top Bottom