Recent content by Eclipsic

1. Eclipsic

Cast Your Vote!

I really couldn't help but plant my face on my desk at the overall results. Okay, I can handle Terraria losing, even if it's to a (cringes) first person shooter and Skyrim, which, while I love, has it's success measured by it's modding scene. The rest of the awards however had me grumbling...
  2. Eclipsic

All the New Stuff in New 1.3 Trailer

Come to think of it, I think I saw a suggestion thread for an alternate hell, Tartarus, that might just be it. Also, I'm glad to see NPCs have additional functionality, being able to pitch in with your battles? That went above my expectations, thank you Relogic.
  3. Eclipsic

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

Bling bling cannon- use 100 platinum worth of ammo for the coin gun Darrell's biggest fan- acquire The Axe from Plantera Elevator going down...- Fall directly from the surface to the underworld in a single fall. Destroyer of armies- defeat the goblin and pirate invasions solo and without dying...
  4. Eclipsic

Spore

If they were made of meat, had eyes, a carnivorous worm mouth and a bunch of protrusions on it's sides that made it look like it was spraying blood, yes. It looks like a fat meaty graham cracker.
  5. Eclipsic

Spore

Cracker of flesh?
  6. Eclipsic

Weapons & Equip Post-Mech Cross-Class Armors - Blazing and Toxic Frost armor couterparts

Why would it? It doesn't affect melee strikes and late game projectiles already have a glow.
  7. Eclipsic

Weird Video-Game Quotes

"A winner is you" -Pro Wrestling (NES)
  8. Eclipsic

is it wrong to use peoples vanity?

My vanity is vampire body and legs slots with red and black dye and a familiar wig, So very... very... original. People probably WILL throw rocks at your house if you look precisely like Ymir though, the internet is like that ;p.
  9. Eclipsic

Spore

Creature stage, creature stage. You can somewhat alleviate having a weak creation if you go for aesthetics by 'hiding' a high level part inside of the creature, covering the lump with another part, but that won't do anything for limbs, or flying, if you want strong flight you're stuck with the...
  10. Eclipsic

Just got a Light Shroomite Digging Claw

I like it best for strip mining, I can mine three blocks across all the way down to hell with it. Although it might get four blocks clean across with an Extendo Grip...
  11. Eclipsic

WIP Castlevania in Terraria

I've been in the construction of a Castlevania themed castle myself. Not a recreation of an ingame setting mind you, it's impossible to do any of the metroidvanias and still be in the surface layer for that, but I think it's awesome that you're recreating the NES original.
  12. Eclipsic

How did you obtain your first keymold?

I was digging under the ice biome to find what the boundaries were between the crimson and the hallow because I was early into hardmode. Got a hallowed keymold. Raaaaaaainboooooooooooows.
  13. Eclipsic

Do you anthropomorphize the friendly npcs in Terraria?

While Terraria's NPCs are by no means endearing or interesting characters, I do try to keep them relatively safe and... happy, for the roleplay perspective (not the Fisherman though, I always keep him in an actuated room with lava underneath ;p). But what do I think of them? I think of them...
Back
Top Bottom