Recent content by Eeveepedia

1. Eeveepedia

Items A custom pet staff you can craft by using a critter and an empty pet staff.

I like the empty pet staves idea (Goldish pet pls) but as others have said, the bunny let wouldn't go down too well :P Nice idea though!
  2. Eeveepedia

Cenx senpai, is making rope coils placeable in a future update possible :P thanksss

Cenx senpai, is making rope coils placeable in a future update possible :P thanksss
  3. Eeveepedia

PC AFK Pinky Farming?

I guess we'll have to see if I can do it :p Now we face a dilemma: Do we continue on this world, or make a new one for the higher chance of slime rain? Oh, and actually, you yourself came up with the answer to keeping the king alive: HappyDay's King slime farm, without the lava, with say...
  4. Eeveepedia

PC AFK Pinky Farming?

I have to agree with @The_Blocky_Gamer on this one; That's a really good idea! Actually, don't Slime rains end after a set amount of time anyway?
  5. Eeveepedia

PC AFK Pinky Farming?

Oh god, screenshots. I changed the folder where they get saved for a Pokemon Nuzlocke and I have no idea what folder it is anymore xD So instead, I present to you the best quality photos, taken by a qualified professional. *Cough* And yes, I like placing excessive amounts of wire :p These will...
  6. Eeveepedia

The No-Chest Playtrough

Just read through this whole thing- Really enjoying it! Can't wait to see that few parts :)
  7. Eeveepedia

PC AFK Pinky Farming?

First off, thank you for all the amazing advice and tips :) Next, it's funny that you should mention conveyor belts; believe it or not I am using conveyor belts as my spawn surface. The mobs spawn and are almost immediately teleported right onto me and my slime mount, killing them easily. As...
  8. Eeveepedia

PC AFK Pinky Farming?

That's true, and I wouldn't mind a second slime staff haha, even though they're not that rare because of slime statues. Would you mind sharing how you were farming eclipses? Thank you both though :D So, I AFKd for about 10 hours. I got: A stack and 89 gel Shackles and zombie arms galore that...
  9. Eeveepedia

PC AFK Pinky Farming?

ooh ideas! See, my only problem with this is that I can't automatically collect the drops, so if I afk, any banner might despawn. Thank you both for the advice though ^^
  10. Eeveepedia

PC AFK Pinky Farming?

The thing is though Diceman's farm could be made in the air seeing as it is already empty space with just some lava below. It's actually very easy to set up if you have the area dug out already. Happy's King slime farm seems great, but once again, I'm wondering how fast we can generate slimes...
  11. Eeveepedia

PC AFK Pinky Farming?

I've already killed a few Pinky in the world I'm currently working on, but I'm wondering if I can get a good spawn rate because I want the banner haha. I believe Pinky has a 1/180 chance to spawn instead of a regular blue slime, so she's more common than King slime. Thanks for the reply :)
  12. Eeveepedia

PC AFK Pinky Farming?

So, seeing as Pinky is one of the rarer mobs in the game, and waiting around with a battle potion and water candle is tedious, I was wondering if it would be possible to make some sort of Pinky farm. I've been looking for a while, but can't seem to find anything, so I came up with an idea for...
Back
Top Bottom