Recent content by EeveeWarrior

1. EeveeWarrior

Before I leave, likely to never return, I leave you one last message: I hope you have a good...

Before I leave, likely to never return, I leave you one last message: I hope you have a good day, and can all look forward to a bright future.
  2. EeveeWarrior

It's a very important skill to not let yourself be bothered by things that don't need to bother...

It's a very important skill to not let yourself be bothered by things that don't need to bother you. It's like the old saying "sticks and stones may break my bone, but words will never hurt me."
  3. EeveeWarrior

It can occasionally be difficult to tell the difference between a complaint or criticism, and an...

It can occasionally be difficult to tell the difference between a complaint or criticism, and an attack, but unless you've given reasons for others to hate you, it's usually just a criticism. And this brings me back to earlier. Grow some thicker skin. So what if someone says something negative...
  4. EeveeWarrior

However, if you repeatedly ignore such complaints, and keep acting the same way, people won't...

However, if you repeatedly ignore such complaints, and keep acting the same way, people won't like you anymore, and will eventually grow to hate or despise you, and then and only them will such complaints become insults or attacks.
  5. EeveeWarrior

Just because someone says something bad about you doesn't mean they are "attacking you," it...

Just because someone says something bad about you doesn't mean they are "attacking you," it could be that they are complain about a legitimate problem that you need to work on. While it could just be an insult, if it is an actual problem you have, and many people agree about that, then it is...
  6. EeveeWarrior

If you want people to stay around you, you need to listen to their complaints about you and try...

If you want people to stay around you, you need to listen to their complaints about you and try to improve yourself, rather than thinking it's all about you and that you're always right.
  7. EeveeWarrior

I hope everyone who wishes to stay can have a good time, and I leave you some advice: grow some...

I hope everyone who wishes to stay can have a good time, and I leave you some advice: grow some thicker skin. This applies to everyone, but especially the mods. So what if someone says something you personally don't agree with? Let it go. So what if someone calls you out for being unfair? Rather...
  8. EeveeWarrior

The only reason I would stay here is my friends, and I can talk to most of them other ways, so...

The only reason I would stay here is my friends, and I can talk to most of them other ways, so there really is no reason to stick around.
  9. EeveeWarrior

Since RP is dead now, I don't really have any reason to stay here either, so I don't care if the...

Since RP is dead now, I don't really have any reason to stay here either, so I don't care if the mods come after me for this. I came here on a whim, and stayed because of all the friends I made and the fun I had RPing.
  10. EeveeWarrior

This shouldn't be a big surprise, TCF RP has been on a decline for a long time, but this is the...

This shouldn't be a big surprise, TCF RP has been on a decline for a long time, but this is the final nail in the coffin. This also shouldn't be surprising to those paying attention, as the mods have seemingly had something against the RP section for a long time as well.
  11. EeveeWarrior

While this might not seem to be a big deal to some, it really is. Lost Hope was the last active...

While this might not seem to be a big deal to some, it really is. Lost Hope was the last active RP here, and now that it's ended, it is safe to say that TCF RP is officially dead.
  12. EeveeWarrior

Our good friend Myu was just permanently banned from TCF, and with that, Fire Emblem Lost Hope...

Our good friend Myu was just permanently banned from TCF, and with that, Fire Emblem Lost Hope dies as well.
Back
Top Bottom