Recent content by EggNugget

1. E

Switch Item trading post

Hello everybody! Is anybody willing to sell me a Charm of myths, Moon stone, Celestial stone and a Celestial shell for 90 platinum coins?
  2. E

Switch I want to buy for 85 platinum on Nintendo switch

Can somebody sell me an ancient manipulator, 20 luminite ore, Shroomite and some vortex fragments for 85 platinum coins?
  3. E

Switch Item trading post

Sorry if I contacted you the wrong way before this is my first time using a forum
  4. E

Switch Item trading post

also if possible can you trade also sell me a few vortex fragments and an ancient manipulator? I’ll give and extra 30 platinum if you can only give me the ancient
  5. E

Switch Item trading post

Also when I say 12:30 am I mean in Central European Summer Time
  6. E

Switch Item trading post

also if possible can you trade also sell me a few vortex fragments and an ancient manipulator? I’ll give and extra 30 platinum if you can only give me the ancient manipulator but if you can give me everything I need then I’ll give you 80 platinum total. If you need a specific pickup time then I...
  7. E

Switch Item trading post

I can give you 15 platinum for 20 bars anytime tomorrow on Sunday. I wake up at around 10 am and I’ll probably be online for the whole day
  8. E

Switch Item trading post

Hi, does anybody want to trade a single luminite bar? I haven’t progressed far (I’m currently trying to beat plantera) but I’d really like have one in my possession. Would anyone be willing to satisfy my greed for up to 10 platinum? I’m online on weekends and after school CEST
Back
Top Bottom