3. EisaGaming

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Every post here have a link?
  4. EisaGaming

PC How to beat moon lord No Potion

already i tested they can't attack the nurse quicly :/
  5. EisaGaming

PC How to beat moon lord No Potion

How to beat moon lord no potion 1.In your world make a house for your nurse Don't make a house near your npc Make a house on forest And let your nurse get into the small new house Note:build a small house for your nurse 2.Get your bed in the small house to quickly get in with magic mirror...
  6. EisaGaming

about Kakkoi otoko

-=-=-:pumpking:You re welcome:pumpking:-=-=- To the world of fun This is terraria Not a joke you think...
  7. EisaGaming

Whats up guys! I'm D!

8. EisaGaming

what to do now? i have same problem like others

What to do know? on terraria I have Meowmere Godly and a Mount Cosmic Key and 500 Hp and hardcore A villa house and npc in I compeleted terraria ALL OF THEM Also i beaten moon lord And i have solar gears What to do know?
  9. EisaGaming

What to do now?

I know But get a hook farm from Slime King or Get from ores A hook to help you won't fall in the lava Or try again a more try more You must at least 5 try or 10 or you can Replace the blocks before you reach the underworld
  10. EisaGaming

wtf is that?

wtf is that?
  11. EisaGaming

What to do now?

You need first to work a lot on terraria too! its the beginning of terraria for you means you are first playing terraria You need Craft meoitre Pickaxe and go to Underground hell and find some hellstone And obisidan make a bucket iron and get water and fire and replace with and then go to...
  12. EisaGaming

Mobile I get free? x60 obisidan and hellstone?

My friend was playing terraria on mobile and i was watch my friend playing terraria on mobile He was created a new world he was get x60 obisidan and x60 hellstone its really happen this
  13. EisaGaming

PC 1.3.3 Changelog

Still waiting for fix the broken sky texture :/ I will wait for terraria 1.4.1 the newest verison and i will download it in free I will wait to remove these mobs :bluslime::gslime::pslime::yslime::pslime::bslime::cslime::islime::lslime::sslime: in my world
  14. EisaGaming

fre items plz

fre items plz
  15. EisaGaming

NPCs & Enemies Phoenix boss

where the image?
Back
Top Bottom