Recent content by Eiv

1. Eiv

Video Terraria Ultimate Roof Tutorial

Hello! Made a tutorial video on how to make a quick and simple roof that looks great. I finally managed to get my sub-par microphone to not produce a large amount of noise, so in this video I'll be using my voice, which I wasn't able to do in my previous videos. It's a lot easier getting...
  2. Eiv

[MEDIA]

3. Eiv

[MEDIA]

4. Eiv

[MEDIA] Let me know whether you prefer the 4x speed of this video or the 2x of the other two.

Let me know whether you prefer the 4x speed of this video or the 2x of the other two.
  5. Eiv

[MEDIA] Stick around till the end for a lovely surprise... 🐽

Stick around till the end for a lovely surprise... 🐽
  6. Eiv

[MEDIA]

7. Eiv

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Not a big fan of the "starter bag", even simply having the option. Just a minor gripe. Love the mod though.
  8. Eiv

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Way too many spellbooks taking up every golden chest. Either I am extremely unlucky or the chance of finding one is way too high, because I've found ONLY spellbooks in my first 4 golden chests.
  9. Eiv

tModLoader Even More Modifiers Relaunch Beta

Two modifiers are more of a burden than a bonus. You get a legendary item and all the fun is drained away when one of the mods drain mana and the other causes curse. I would recommend getting rid of those mods they are extremely annoying.
  10. Eiv

CC Entry: [img]

CC Entry:
  11. Eiv

Uno entry de la CC: [img]

Uno entry de la CC:
  12. Eiv

me likey

me likey
  13. Eiv

Hola! CC entry: [img]

Hola! CC entry: