Recent content by El3trick_Plays

1. E

tModLoader [Tutorial] Projectile Guide and Implementation: tModLoader Edition

I need help whit my projectile, so: How do i give a delay to the projectile? To elaborate the question, notice how the enchanted sword doesn't shoot every time, it has a delay, and i want to do a delay too. My script: using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace...
  2. E

tModLoader Custom Tile Error. (CS0246)

It Works! thank you! Now i can Continue :D see ya!
  3. E

Still the same error... script: https://hastebin.com/iracirelun.cs
  4. E

Hey, funny thing. I know how to make sprites :p hm.. as thanks for today, can i help you in any way? And... Sorry to bother you again ;-; but i had a new error... This time is in creating an npc... Error: \My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\AfterTheMoon\NPCs\UranusAssistant.cs(28,26) ...
  5. E

i'm also having difficulty on how to control the spawning... sometimes it spawns too many of it, others i see just like 5 or six, but they are all close togueter
  6. E

But now i got a Diffrent problem... after that one. On the creation of the world. So Error: \My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\AfterTheMoon\ModdedWorld.cs(13,54) : error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Genpass' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly...
  7. E

It Worked! Sorry... it was just a simple thing and i messed up ;-; Also thank you!
  8. E

Error Message: \My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\Teste2\Tiles\TanzanitaTiles.cs(15,28) : error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'color' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) warnings Code i'm using for it: using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using...
Back
Top Bottom