• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.
El_Garbanzo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yet... another... poll... what's everyone's favorite event in the game and why? Feel free to put a modded event!
    Time for yet another poll! What's everyone's favorite class and why (feel free to add a modded class!)
    After I finish my current run, I plan on doing a supermod . Any mod suggestions? Currently I have Calamity, Thorium, and Spirit planned.
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    Is that so? I haven't tried it yet, but I was planning to do a YouTube series of it this weekend. I hope the mod isn't too bad, otherwise the series will be a flop.
    mr e
    mr e
    Just one thing: PLEASE don;t use Antiaris. It's an amazing WIP mod, but I think it's meant to be a standalone since it has a bunch of story and quests and stuff in its gameplay. With Calamity's biomes, things could get screwy.
    El_Garbanzo
    El_Garbanzo
    Plus the fact that Antiaris makes my game lag SUPER hard. But I really want to use it with other mods once it’s complete. I love the concept.
    Oh, and something else about Tremor... I'm hoping that the remaster will add more to their Alchemist Class... it has so much potential!
    Reactions: mr e
    Time for a quick poll! What's everyone's favorite boss in Terraria and why?
    Ask me anything, I need someone to talk to...
    El_Garbanzo
    El_Garbanzo
    Either A Hat in Time or Terraria. Kinda hard to choose between the two.
    mr e
    mr e
    I don't play A Hat In Time, but I've heard some good reviews and my friend was really into it for a while. Would you recommend it ?
    El_Garbanzo
    El_Garbanzo
    Of course! If you're into collectathon games and 3D platformers, you'll definitely enjoy it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom