Recent content by Vitrolic Medicine

1. Vitrolic Medicine

Kill the person above you.

Welp, nothing can go wrong with an ocean of sulphuric acid, they say. Especially when I can launch my test subject, SilkyVol2 there! To see how fast it dissolves them of course!
  2. Vitrolic Medicine

It's time to dig up the artefact from the past. What's this, a quarterstaff weapon? That is why that plantszaza is dead! Bonk with a daibo. You are dead! Yes. They died!
  3. Vitrolic Medicine

Ban the user above you!

Banned for being a knockoff of a real yellow triangle madlad.
  4. Vitrolic Medicine

Oi, thanks for the follow!

Oi, thanks for the follow!
  5. Vitrolic Medicine

Corrupt a Wish

Granted. I'm wielding it right now, making it a bat bat. And now, excuse me for a moment, I shall throw it in Mass Incinerator. I wish I could turn people into Pokemon.
  6. Vitrolic Medicine

This situation is getting out of control! I shall now throw a cheeseburger at you! Coach is not happy with Moon Lord. Coach killed Moon Lord (l.hand) Coach killed Moon Lord (r.hand) Coach killed Moon Lord (head) Coach killed Moon Lord Core Moon Lord has been defeated
  7. Vitrolic Medicine

Ban the user above you!

Banned for being my food! *Nom.* a ninja :<
  8. Vitrolic Medicine

Well, I sneakily bite your neck in hope of making you a bat- whoops, too much bloodloss makes for dead hellhound.
  9. Vitrolic Medicine

Corrupt a Wish

Well... alright then? However, it literally just spawns the name MOONLORD as a patch because somehow difficulty increase was negligible for pros and too much for fresh players. And the name disappears soon after. I wish for the power to stop the wars!
  10. Vitrolic Medicine

OH, THE GAME IS ON! <!> You startled the batpony! <!> Moon Lord has startled the batpony! Moon Lord has been defeated.
  11. Vitrolic Medicine

Ban the user above you!

Banned for too many polygons.
  12. Vitrolic Medicine

Corrupt a Wish

Granted. They accidentally made it a 100% loot from the last pillar instead, and it replaces both sigils and the natural Moon Lord spawn. Also, the Moon Lord is thrice as hard to account for lack of grindiness involved in process. I wish to become a Latias.
  13. Vitrolic Medicine

AIGHT, THAT'S IT. FIRE ALL PARTY CANNONS! Wait, I'm not Pinkie- that's no problem. I can hire Ossea the Avali anyway to deal with them. Go, Ossea! (Avali facing away from camera pic would've been here, if it was made) Ossea, lv. 70 (female symbol here) 166/166 HP > [Attack ] | Recruit Item...
  14. Vitrolic Medicine

Well, time to murder them again. This time I'm just gonna spam as many Muskeeters from Russian hypermaxed barracks as possible- Moon Lord has been defeated. Oh?
  15. Vitrolic Medicine

I know what I need to do! Terraform this planet into Infernus Planet! //WARNING: EXTREME HEAT //WARNING: METEOR STRIKE Moon Lord has been defeated.
Back
Top Bottom