Recent content by Eldrithia

1. Eldrithia

The Passing of an Icon: Leinfors

Didn't know him well and I don't often spend time in the community, but man, I hope he can rest in peace. Leinfors was an important member of the community, and it is sad to see him go.
  2. Eldrithia

A lot has happened in the past year or so, but wow has it been a ride. But after everything that...

A lot has happened in the past year or so, but wow has it been a ride. But after everything that has happened, I'm just glad to be back to playing Terraria.
  3. Eldrithia

I got a toxic friend out of my life recently, and I'm happier to be without them after all the...

I got a toxic friend out of my life recently, and I'm happier to be without them after all the trouble they caused.
  4. Eldrithia

Journey's End being delayed isn't honestly that bad, these days so many games lack the proper...

Journey's End being delayed isn't honestly that bad, these days so many games lack the proper time, and polish to be done well. So it makes me feel better to know that it will be up to snuff in the mind of the devs. <3
  5. Eldrithia

CC Creation Compendium #75

Excellent entries as always, a lot of effort, and time clearly go into them. I enjoy every compendium that gets posted because I like to see how other people build or draw, or anything else really. So great work everyone!
  6. Eldrithia

Underrated Weapons

I'd say the Cactus Sword, it is the same as a Tin Broadsword at 9 damage, but with more range. The Cactus Armor is good if you don't want to chop a lot of trees, or just like living near the desert, and the Cactus Pickaxe, while the same as the Copper and Tin variants, has better range, and for...
  7. Eldrithia

Oof, I am just glad to read stuff on the forums again after all my friend group drama that I've...

Oof, I am just glad to read stuff on the forums again after all my friend group drama that I've had to deal with the last months.
  8. Eldrithia

Wow, I am not enjoying my life. I'm having trouble with them in the form of a problematic tooth...

Wow, I am not enjoying my life. I'm having trouble with them in the form of a problematic tooth, that is probably gonna end up removed.
  9. Eldrithia

https://imgur.com/gallery/IxHANSh

https://imgur.com/gallery/IxHANSh
  10. Eldrithia

Me and my friends made a gem of a build.

Me and my friends made a gem of a build.
  11. Eldrithia

Ever had one of those moments?

Yep, I've had a lot of these. One time I had solar eclipses for like three days, with like two blood moons on two of the nights between them. And also a Solar Eclipse as Skeletron Prime spawned one time when I was playing single player. As well as in a recent modded world, my friends and I kept...
  12. Eldrithia

Don't you just love losing interest in everything for some reason?

Don't you just love losing interest in everything for some reason?
  13. Eldrithia

What's your luckiest time in a boss fight?

For luck, I guess that would have to be my first fight with Plantera, I didn't know it was enraged above ground, as I didn't really look that up. I managed to barely survive the fight at like 10 hp, and I was in chlorophyte armor. I was surprised that I managed to beat the plant at all. Mainly...
  14. Eldrithia

What's a sleeping schedule?

What's a sleeping schedule?
  15. Eldrithia

I would love to finish a single modded playthrough one day, but I always have something happen...

I would love to finish a single modded playthrough one day, but I always have something happen that either breaks my map or characters.
Back
Top Bottom