• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Electroman102

1. Electroman102

Pokemon Sword is an incredible game... completely recommend it.

Pokemon Sword is an incredible game... completely recommend it.
  2. Electroman102

Can I have a dragon for my birthday

Can I have a dragon for my birthday
  3. Electroman102

Itsa me birthday!

Itsa me birthday!
  4. Electroman102

Console Mario Maker 2 Discussion Thread

I was thinking about making a Pokémon game in SMM2. Annoying as heck to do the attacks tho…
  5. Electroman102

Suggestions for other games

Might’ve not been very clear about it, but when I said “suggestions for other games” I meant “suggestions to IMPROVE those games”, not “suggest games to other players”.
  6. Electroman102

Seizures is a part of Ocram at this point

Seizures is a part of Ocram at this point
  7. Electroman102

Holy :red: this update looks awesome

Holy :red: this update looks awesome
  8. Electroman102

Happy slightly late birthday and congrats on becoming a moderator!

Happy slightly late birthday and congrats on becoming a moderator!
  9. Electroman102

Nice job becoming moderator!

Nice job becoming moderator!
  10. Electroman102

Congrats on becoming a moderator!

Congrats on becoming a moderator!
  11. Electroman102

Just my opinion. Didn’t want a chance of a warning in my own thread so I put this here

Just my opinion. Didn’t want a chance of a warning in my own thread so I put this here
  12. Electroman102

Also, most Nintendo Switch games (if not all) support multiplayer this way. Plus, you get at...

Also, most Nintendo Switch games (if not all) support multiplayer this way. Plus, you get at least fifty NES and SNES games included with Nintendo Switch online.
  13. Electroman102

I have a Nintendo Switch, and I can say that a Nintendo Switch is totally worth it. Since it...

I have a Nintendo Switch, and I can say that a Nintendo Switch is totally worth it. Since it comes with 2 Joy Cons, you don’t need to buy extra controllers if you want to play with one more person.
  14. Electroman102

Did you check your right hand?

Did you check your right hand?
  15. Electroman102

*mumumumumunch* Delicious, you are

*mumumumumunch* Delicious, you are
Top Bottom