Recent content by Elekider

1. Elekider

Destroy the Godmodder

I kill myself.
  2. Elekider

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Sorry, I will not read 30 pages to have the answer to this, I apologize. Is the Mac version working yet? Thanks.
  3. Elekider

If your Terraria is crashing, please JUST LET THE MODDERS HAVE TIME TO FIX IT. They need time instead of just replying to over-asked questions.
  4. Elekider

That actually might be so. I just checked and it somehow mentioned,"Microsoft" in multiple spots along with Windows. No sign of such MAC's. I guess I have to wait for a little while!
  5. Elekider

Hm. Might the team have forgotten some coding? I cannot seem to load the game for the Mac platform. It always crashes. Hope it gets fixed pretty soon. Can't wait to try out the new additions to the mods.
  6. Elekider

I'm not going to look through 788 pages of comments and see if this is asked (I think it's already asked probably.). Thanks for understanding. So, my mod browser, how do enable it? It says offline on the top. I'm using a mac.
  7. Elekider

tModLoader Elerium Mod (Coders Wanted)

How often does this mod update? Also, when do you guys think it'll be in the release section?
  8. Elekider

tModLoader [WIP] Terraria Mod Counter Strike Global Offensive

Um, is this discontinued?
  9. Elekider

tModLoader Halo 3 ODST MOD

I'm going to watch this thread. MOD looks pretty amazing. Some suggestions are that you should make your sprites less jaggy (in my opinion.). Otherwise keep up the good work.
  10. Elekider

tModLoader Crystilium mod.

So the mod should work like it use to now right?
  11. Elekider

No, it just that most people with the problem doesn't really read the tmodloader page for some...

No, it just that most people with the problem doesn't really read the tmodloader page for some reason or can't find it (must be blind). I'm just putting it there but since it died, I wanted to post on your profile (sorry) so I don't bump the thread up.
  12. Elekider

How do you increase your rank? Like from Terrarian to whatever?

How do you increase your rank? Like from Terrarian to whatever?
  13. Elekider

Well I don't if it counts as fixing, but I just wanted to see the mod itself after trying very hard to download and make it work. So I downloaded tmodloader 8.3.5, and played around with the mod. XD
  14. Elekider

WASSUP

WASSUP
  15. Elekider

Possibly, but I fixed, thanks anyways.
Back
Top Bottom