Elemental Δ
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So 1.4.4 will be the 'final final final final FINAL update, for real this time, no seriously, we mean it', right?
    I'm thinking about starting a Terraria server if enough people want to join. It'd be vanilla 1.4.1.2 on PC, I think, usually no PvP, and open to anyone who can join.
    Finally managed to get the lifeblood masks to get Lifeblood Core. I used Joni's Blessing, Lifeblood Heart, and got the cocoons in King's Pass and Kingdom's Edge. Ended up getting hit twice, which is part of why I got the cocoon in King's Pass.
    Reactions: Etotheipi
    Etotheipi
    Etotheipi
    Nice. I found it easier to use Joni's, Lifeblood Heart, and Fragile Heart, but that works too =)
    Elemental Δ
    Elemental Δ
    Thing is, I accidentally fed Fragile Heart to Divine when I was trying to do Greed instead. That thing still creeps me out...
    Etotheipi
    Etotheipi
    Ah, that sucks.
    Shade Cloak and Abyss Shriek acquired, and every stag station discovered! Now to fight the Traitor Lord...
    Hollow Knight progress: I decided to take a break from grinding out the Hornet 2 fight and get some more essence instead. Almost 500 now!
    Reactions: Etotheipi
    Elemental Δ
    Elemental Δ
    My most recent attempt had Spell Twister, Shaman Stone, Grubsong, and Shape of Unn.
    Etotheipi
    Etotheipi
    I think Soul Catcher would probably work better in that build than shape of unn, since then you can cast a spell every two nail hits, and I can't think of that many places Shape of Unn would be useful.
    Elemental Δ
    Elemental Δ
    I'd change out Shape of Unn if I were more confident in my healing locations... Besides, it lets me duck under the long-range stab. I'll try it with Soul Catcher and see if I get further. Or beat it, but that probably won't happen.
    Imagine this: You find a mountain, and discover it's covered by a dwarven fortress. You climb to the top and find a very deep hole. You jump down, and at the bottom is a massive cavern full of ancient relics and statues. And at the far end, you see a wall, and a gate with large blue torches on either side. You walk in, and there you see the real fortress, hidden from all but the dwarves that built it.
    Factorio: I'm waiting on resources, so I'm just researching the rest of the earlier technologies. Mostly just red and green packs, with some black, and a hint of blue. Overall not that expensive.
    BotW: I made it to the Ganon fight, but decided to go get the rest of the memories. I'm having trouble with one that has a view of Hyrule Castle from the west, apparently near Death Mountain or that area.
    Stardew Valley: I have now made it to the first of fall. I'll need to buy some plants for this season, as well as hopefully keep enough money to get the 36 slot backpack. I also made it to level 100 in the mines towards the end of summer.
    BotW today: All three Lomei Labyrinths are done! I also got the diamond circlet from the island labyrinth. Or whichever one it is. I think I'll do a few more shrines to get to eight spirit orbs. Also, I'm doing something today, so I'll be offline for pretty much the whole day.
    Stardew Valley progress: I had my first death on day 22 of spring. I was down really deep in the mines, I think level fifty-something, and died to a slime thing. I got a bunch of iron, however, so it paid off in my opinion.
    Woke up 30 minutes earlier than I meant to. More time to play Stardew Valley, I guess. I started, got to day two, stopped, and am just now discovering the depth this game has.
    Hollow Knight update instead of BotW today: I decided to wait on Hornet 2 and get the Shade Soul first. That soul warrior is hard, but I have a plan involving a certain Grimmchild.
    EDIT: Well, that worked amazingly well. Shade Soul acquired, and now on to Hornet 2.
    And down goes Vah Naboris! Next stop... some shrines or side quests, or maybe the horned statue.
    Elemental Δ
    Elemental Δ
    Haven't done that yet. Labyrinths it is!
    Kane Schmitz
    Kane Schmitz
    Good Luck. Also, I’d recommend using Revali’s Gale to fly up to the area where the caged off shrine is, then inspect the general area to find your way in pretty quickly.
    Elemental Δ
    Elemental Δ
    That's what I did for the two I did last time I played, and it worked well.
    I beat Vah Medoh a few hours ago, and just realized that I forgot the great eagle bow... Completely unrelated, the Korok Forest theme is really good; maybe my favorite track in the game.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom