Recent content by ElementalSprite

1. ElementalSprite

Console The Year Ahead & The Community "Takes Control"

Alright... Buddy, look. This is, as far as I'm seein, a console update forum thread. Not an ios issues thread. Not trying to be mean, but having you always post about your ipad version on here get's a bit annoying. Just sayin. You should find a form where your game issues and item updates are...
  2. ElementalSprite

Agreed! THAT is an excellent idea! Why didn't I think of that... Also, you should make it so we can choose between quick buff or item drop. Ultimate customization. That is something I wanna see. It would make playing Terraria a whole lot better. And it makes gameplay unique to each individual...
  3. ElementalSprite

Hey, so I had a brilliant idea just a little while ago. What if there was an option in the controller settings to have the quick buff and item drop functions interchangeable? Cause it would seem that a lot of people like the quick buff, but honestly, I hate the thing. I way prefered the item...
  4. ElementalSprite

So! 41 days till the update HAS to come out... There is a 0.024% chance it is coming out tomorrow! Though as stated the mobile will come out first. Oh well. I'm a patient man.
Back
Top Bottom