Recent content by Elite_Lynx

1. Elite_Lynx

Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

Just reforged my Mystic Lunar Flare drop direct from Moon Lord... straight into Mythical :)
  2. Elite_Lynx

Recommended gear for lunar events?

If you are in a box, portals appear directly above you and spawn minions that drop on your head ;) Personally, I think I used the Influx Waver and the UFO mount and just flew around the pillars... I may of had a minion to help me though. :)
  3. Elite_Lynx

Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

For some reason I keep getting multiple drops... eg. today it was 2 Rocket Launchers from one Skeleton Commando also the same with Shadowbeam Staff.. Also happened earlier with 2 Paladin's Hammers.... :eek:
  4. Elite_Lynx

Hardmode anticipation/spooked

Hmmmm... If you are want some extra time maybe you could fish up a couple of stacks of crates to minimise the demon altar smashing spree in HM. Other then that I understand where you are coming from, but HM has a lot of new toys to offer... ;)
  5. Elite_Lynx

Rate the persons username above you out of 10 points.

Seems interesting, 7/10. :happy:
  6. Elite_Lynx

The /almost/ completed Shrlime! (Slime Shrine)

I meant the ones Rainbow slimes drop? The colour changing ones ;(
  7. Elite_Lynx

The /almost/ completed Shrlime! (Slime Shrine)

Nice build, that centre chandelier is amazing! Have you incorporated any rainbow bricks anywhere? :)
  8. Elite_Lynx

HELP in hardmode

If you are a fan of fishing, you can catch the Crystal Serpent magic weapon in the Hallow (40 Damage, similar to crystal bullets). Other then that, there is the 3 Spellbooks - Crystal Storm, Golden Shower (Crimson Exclusive) and Cursed Flames (Corruption Exclusive) all of which are available...
  9. Elite_Lynx

Items you thought you would never replace

The Nimbus Rod... I always just kept it for extra damage but it is just a waste of inventory space in Hardmode expert ;(
  10. Elite_Lynx

PC Wall of Flesh Never Spawns

Two things: 1. Is your Guide alive and in a house? 2. Are you throwing the doll into a Hell/underworld lava pool? Other then that, it may be a bug/glitch :)
  11. Elite_Lynx

Terraria Bad Ideas

- Killing golden critters will cause all money owned by the character to be lost, including from all forms of storage (Piggy Bank, Safe, Chests, etc). - Fishing now has a chance to land a piranha enemy that does x10 damage.
  12. Elite_Lynx

Resolved Terraria Expert Mode: Are The Mechanical Bosses Even Possible

To be honest, I didn't notice any difference between normal and expert for the mechanical bosses. I still found the Destroyer the easiest, then Skeletron Prime followed by the Twins. An easy way to murder the Destroyer as said so many times is Daedalus Stormbow and Holy arrows... With this and...
  13. Elite_Lynx

Disappointed with Expert Mode.

I assume the Destroyer does more damage with it's head... not sure about Skeletron Prime though :)
  14. Elite_Lynx

Underestimating Crates...

Fishing potions help as do some of the Angler rewards including the tackle box and the Angler Earring. Additionally, rain gives an extra 20 fishing power. Other then that, fishing power can be effected by the size of the pool you are using. :)
Back
Top Bottom