Recent content by Elvarion

1. E

PC Mod Suggestions

Thanks, Ill be sure to check these out :)
  2. E

PC Mod Suggestions

Might be something interesting there, Pass it along if you dont mind ^^
  3. E

PC Mod Suggestions

Heya forums Me and some friends just recently completed a Terraria run with some of id guess the major mods here on the forums and now we are looking for another run with some fresh new mods and maybe one or two of the old ones. So I come here and seek suggestions of what may be interesting to...
  4. E

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

The final soul does not seem to have the effect of charm of myths to reduce the potion cooldown. I am getting the debuff for 60 seconds when using a potion.
  5. E

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

You need to collect 4 different Puzzle fragments and combine them with glue. A few pages back the info on how to get all fragments were posted. But from memory, Queen Bee, Fishing, 'Something', 'Something'
  6. E

Could we get a Hotfixed version with the Hunger system disabled? Because its impossible to play on a server with Tremor now. Everyone "dies" from hunger. And when people are "dead" no enemies spawn anymore. And no, the disable hunger does not work reliably on Multiplayer..
  7. E

tModLoader ZoaklenMod

Moon Fragments are not dropping anymore for us, they used to drop a while back but then we updated and cant get any at all now..
  8. E

Picture says it all https://i.gyazo.com/f4734db169f7ed04a430304972c5def6.png
  9. E

(Also Server) Crafting the "Disable Hunger" thing does not work one my other character. My character is perma "dead", no monsters spawn anymore around him and I keep throwing out grave stones all the time.
  10. E

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Ok, Fair enough :)
  11. E

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Im at 6 Bananas after 12 nights of War Potion + Battle Potion, Water Candle, Lizhard Bricks (For extra spawns) and the Accessory that boost Spawn rates. Im getting there xD
  12. E

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Could you explain the reason for having bloody machete if Thorium is installed also? Thorium doesnt add a Bloody machete recipe and it seems Impossible to get a bloody machete with it installed (Atleast along with some other mods, Calamity, Tremor, Spirit)
  13. E

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Storm Jellyfish drops the "Sticky Flail" the selling price for this is 2 platinum & 3 gold with no modifier. Maybe a slight nerf on the sell price might be needed ^^
  14. E

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

On a server its possible to hire infinite amount of Demons (Weapon Masters) This gets a bit stupid when people run around with 50+ demons..
  15. E

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

We are on a server and we dont have cheat sheet. But then we would have to change the spawn when in the dungeon and then change it back when not in the dungeon.. Feels kinda clunky and awkward..
Back
Top Bottom